Swansea City Vs Newcastle United - Wednesday 4th December @ 7:45pm (live on BT)

Fenham Mag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Haris Vuckic

The difference from what I can tell between Rodgers & Laudrup's Swanseas are that they don't seem to just keep possession and pass the ball for the sake of it. Remember our win down there and we just seemed happy to let them pass themselves to death around their defence and halfway line and we just picked them off. If they do that again, we'll win imo.

They actually play like Laudrup used to. Watch the through balls they try!

That would mean Anita and HBA in, if they both pick up a yellow card. I'm not all that worried.

Would you rather see those two vs Swansea or Manure ?

If it is one or the other, Swansea, but my point was more towards them being excellent back-ups.

I hate it when we take a lead though then sit back, its like he is terrified  of throwing it away when really he risks that more by going defensive.

Norwich was a prime example of this, Swansea may struggle so we need to score early and aim for 0-3 the comfortable scoreline.

Didn't think Bony was a very good buy tbh. Was quite glad we didn't sign him. Early days for him at Swansea but certainly wasn't pulling up trees.

Funnily enough i thought Cisse would have been perfect for them, suits their style. They could've offered us £8-10M. Money we could have put towards a bully type CF. Everyone would've been a winner.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

They have changed their style of play this season and cross a lot in the box to the main striker i.e Bony. So it will be interesting to see how they adapt while he is out. At the other end I see them struggling if Shola is in bully mode and winning headers like against Norwich.

They have changed their style of play this season and cross a lot in the box to the main striker i.e Bony. So it will be interesting to see how they adapt while he is out. At the other end I see them struggling if Shola is in bully mode and winning headers like against Norwich.

Aye, the Spanish (?) CB looks a bit powderpuff. If Ashley Williams plays and marks i think he'll deal with Shola comfortably enough. Remy is an entirely different problem!

So excited for this, like. Midweek league game - reminds me of the Championship season. First time in ages I'll get to see all of the match live, too. And I think we'll win.

:aww:

This.

Haven't seen a game in full since the mackems :anguish:

So excited for this, like. Midweek league game - reminds me of the Championship season. First time in ages I'll get to see all of the match live, too. And I think we'll win.

:aww:

This.

Haven't seen a game in full since the mackems :anguish:

That said, I was grateful for having seen the Norwich and WBA games in full knowledge that we'd already won.