Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shouldn't be forgotten.  He's still shit.

Agreed, best not to give him too much credit, otherwise we'd be endorsing Ashley's brilliant judgement in plucking the silver haired fox from obscurity and then standing by him last season.

Brilliant result. 5 wins in 6 including Chelsea, Spurs & Man United.

Man City would be happy with those wins, so have to give the manager lots of credit.

That really would be unthinkable a couple of months back, really puts things in perspective

Man City would be happy with those wins, so have to give the manager lots of credit.

That really would be unthinkable a couple of months back, really puts things in perspective

throw in clean sheets against those 3 as well and its beyond belief

throw in clean sheets against those 3 as well and its beyond belief

And that 2 of them were away. Can't remember the last time we won away at big teams twice in a season.

There's no way he's doing that if we lose today btw :lol:

Hopefully he is finally learning, the whole interview was good apart from him calling them United.

Yup, and even more galling when our legendary Geordie ex centre forward does it on MOTD.

Guest Howaythetoon

This cunt still not sacked yet?!

For today at least Pards, I love you  :smitten:

That's one thing that's never arsed me tbh. I call Real Madrid, "Real", Man City, "City", etc. I think it's pretty sad that a club's identity involves losing their place name. Let them keep it.

Guest Howaythetoon

That's one thing that's never arsed me tbh. I call Real Madrid, "Real", Man City, "City", etc. I think it's pretty sad that a club's identity involves losing their place name. Let them keep it.

The United thing doesn't bother me. We have never been known as United, we are Newcastle United or Newcastle. Man Utd are United because they are a two club city.

The whole United thing from their fans though is clearly adopted from the media.

:lol:

I f***ing hate how there's so many things about him I hate about him but so many likable things too. b******.

I feel that way too, it hate how much of a coward he usually is and annoys how limited he is as a coach.

But when we are doing well he does things which makes me like him :lol: