Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

a) I don't think that decision today was luck

b) what luck have we had this season ?

Norwich handed us both goals in our win. Cardiff we had a deflection for the first goal, and against Stoke we were woeful until they started losing players through players getting sent off for no good reason.

if we do it it's not because we were unlucky, it's because we f***ed up. luck is when an outside agency affects the game in a cackhanded mannner.

like I say today wasn't bad luck, that decision would never have gone against man city.

Well I thought we were talking about luck. The incidents I mentioned were about luck, whereas the Tiote goal being chalked off was anything but.

the incidents you talked about weren't luck then. they were poor play from the oppo. (I'll include cardiff as we had been the better team)

Norwich handed us both goals in our win. Cardiff we had a deflection for the first goal, and against Stoke we were woeful until they started losing players through players getting sent off for no good reason.

if we do it it's not because we were unlucky, it's because we f***ed up. luck is when an outside agency affects the game in a cackhanded mannner.

like I say today wasn't bad luck, that decision would never have gone against man city.

Well I thought we were talking about luck. The incidents I mentioned were about luck, whereas the Tiote goal being chalked off was anything but.

the incidents you talked about weren't luck then. they were poor play from the oppo. (I'll include cardiff as we had been the better team)

Aye, taking advantage of poor defending isn't luck in the slightest. Stoke going mental wasn't lucky, it was convenient and most welcome but if they decide to go mad and foul like fuck that's just poor indiscipline.

How often will teams hand you points through incredible defensive gaffes? Enough to ensure a mid table position I suppose. If you want to finish higher then you need to make your own luck.

How often will teams hand you points through incredible defensive gaffes? Enough to ensure a mid table position I suppose. If you want to finish higher then you need to make your own luck.

everey week. don't you watch games ?

Yes I do. What's your point?

the point is it happens every week. we haven't got where we are, or where we ended last season through other teams defensive gaffes etc, should we look at every other team and examine if they are quality "can't stop them" type goals against defensive gaffes ? maybe give extra goals for non defensive gaffes, have a defensive gaffe panel to sort things out ?

the point is it happens every week. we haven't got where we are, or where we ended last season through other teams defensive gaffes etc, should we look at every other team and examine if they are quality "can't stop them" type goals against defensive gaffes ? maybe give extra goals for non defensive gaffes, have a defensive gaffe panel to sort things out ?

Well where are we exactly? Out of the cups and lost 4 consecutive games. Maybe it's just bad luck.

Well where are we exactly? Out of the cups and lost 4 consecutive games. Maybe it's just bad luck.

would you say it's bad luck ?

would you say it's bad luck ?

We are losing games because we aren't good enough to win without our best players - any of them - and we lack striking power.

Oh - and also because Pardew is too cautious and often makes baffling substitutions - all of these....

Win = luck.

Lose = Pardew is a cunt.

Thought we all knew this by now?

win = pardew got everything right

perform well don't win = pardew got everything right

lose = the players fault for not trying

easy this

weird that for some it's not acceptable to say pardew got the overall tactics right but fucked up a couple of key decisions which could have changed the game in our favour

i was personally saying from about 55 minutes on that HBA should have come in as our attacking threat was very slowly declining and we needed a player who could go past a man, all too often we were very static and playing the ball sideways while citeh stood in front of us...we were keeping them at bay but not really getting anywhere, we only have one player capable of opening up a game like that and he shouldn't be sitting on the bench 'til 80 mins tbh

awful decision to remove anita given the game cabaye had, absolutely fucking awful, but appoint a coward you get cowardly choices

Getting a bit annoying that we've got options in the front positions yet this man's idea of rotating it, is switching from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 with Shola in for Anita.

Guest neesy111

Only gripes were the inclusion of Saylor and the Anita for Cisse sub.  Though thoroughly classless comments to Pelligrini, but he's been known for them.

Only gripes were the inclusion of Saylor and the Anita for Cisse sub.  Though thoroughly classless comments to Pelligrini, but he's been known for them.

I had no idea. What did he say or do before?

Would be typical of Ashley to sack Pardew now. Not that I anticipate it, but it would be very Ashley.

Ashley has no pattern to his madness other than being cheap

That's why. Nobody expects it to happen now. He's pulled things out of the hat before. It's not supposed to make sense.

His subs came too late, I was saying to my Dad around 60-65 mins he needs to change it or the time will be gone n they will get another.

We are truly shocking in final 3rd, dont look joined up and waste every opportunity.  Pardew has to change that front 4 somehow,  whether thats dropping Gouff, With Cisse coming in and Remy right or bring Ben Arfa in for few games.

The Centre midfield did their job but players in front were hopeless.

I also cant believe his attacking change is bringing on a full back. The back 4 were fine, need changes in front 4

Easy enough for me, win despite him, lose because of him. Project that to league finishing positions too. The best squad in living memory and people are conditioned to believe that current ambitions are acceptable. It wasn't long ago Newcastle were mixing it with the best, 3rd-best supported team in the country. Any lack of commercial revenue bullshit excuse is directly Ashley's fault too. Add up player sales, subtract player buys, factor in TV money and you can see this club is being bled dry.

Voting with feet is the only way, my money's been going to a different club and will continue until the philosophy changes. Viva los Liones, Athletic!