Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Alan Pardew indicated that money for Cabaye would be spent in remainder of window #nufc

Can't wait to see this.

Dis gon be gud

We could buy two good players with that cash but there are only 3 days left.

Or we'll buy one and then say his wages/agent fees used all of the Cabaye money.

Exactly, sign a player for 7 million with 5.5 years worth of wages, Cabaye money all spent.  Because Cabaye played for free.

At least Toonpack can wank himself silly at the balance sheet.

I honestly hope the real Haris Vuckic never features for NUFC ever again, can't stand the kid by association now.

Reminds me of this post:

You've made me hate Haris Vuckic :lol:

:lol:

:lol: It's true though, I've associated smug, non-sensical tedium with that poor kid's face now and there's no going back.

Pardew always being singled out for talking down the club so just posting this for info - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25866676

Martinez doesn't do that nearly every week like Pardew does and i would say that is to put pressure on Stevenage, not give himself and his team an excuse if they lose.

Jesus, do people still not accept what our manager does.

Martinez on Monday:

"The second half I must admit the condition of the pitch didn't allow us to control the game in the way we wanted, to concede the goal in the manner that we did was unfortunate."

Pathetic excuses nearly every day of the week.

“For 14-15 minutes we didn’t have enough intensity or awareness and that cost us. We got ahead of ourselves trying to win the game too quickly and too early. A clean sheet is always an important aspect and we should build on that. We had many players coming back from injury, probably rushed back too early. We had a lack of match fitness and that affected the way we performed. Everything went against us tonight and that affected us as well. It’s important we get everyone fit, especially with the amount of players coming back from injury. It’s important that we bounce back from today and, with the support of the fans, get ready for the fixtures ahead”

What a complete tit. Hate him.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew always being singled out for talking down the club so just posting this for info - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25866676

Martinez doesn't do that nearly every week like Pardew does and i would say that is to put pressure on Stevenage, not give himself and his team an excuse if they lose.

Jesus, do people still not accept what our manager does.

Martinez on Monday:

"The second half I must admit the condition of the pitch didn't allow us to control the game in the way we wanted, to concede the goal in the manner that we did was unfortunate."

Pathetic excuses nearly every day of the week.

“For 14-15 minutes we didn’t have enough intensity or awareness and that cost us. We got ahead of ourselves trying to win the game too quickly and too early. A clean sheet is always an important aspect and we should build on that. We had many players coming back from injury, probably rushed back too early. We had a lack of match fitness and that affected the way we performed. Everything went against us tonight and that affected us as well. It’s important we get everyone fit, especially with the amount of players coming back from injury. It’s important that we bounce back from today and, with the support of the fans, get ready for the fixtures ahead”

What a complete tit. Hate him.

Are you about 12 ?.

Pardew needs to be coaching players not to hit the woodwork.

Pathetic man.

Or he could try coaching players to attack their opponents weak areas instead of relying on mistakes or wonder goals.

I found this bit interesting from his press conference today, about Cabaye:

He has been a great player for this football club and I think he’s got better in this role I’ve given him this year, playing the number ten for us, he has really taken to it and it has boosted his confidence and boosted his value as well.

:lol: I've said it many times, but how can anyone like the man?

He's the classless, look at me I'm class bellend, that a lot of people like these days...passions and bantz etc.

I honestly hope the real Haris Vuckic never features for NUFC ever again, can't stand the kid by association now.

Reminds me of this post:

:lol: It's true though, I've associated smug, non-sensical tedium with that poor kid's face now and there's no going back.

July 2013! :lol:

Guest JamesyJazz

Forget about Pardew/Cabaye and concentrate on the undeniable fact that we are,under Ashley,are a mid table,Europe dodging side.I have given the fat twat the grudging benefit of the doubt these past couple of years,but now no more.

Sad but very true,12 points off the top of the league and with a shambolic Manure team ,that are only 1 point ahead,still spouting delusions of grandeur of a top four finish,we as a unit are selling another great player and replacing him with thin air.

We should in all reality be pushing on past Manure,building a team,that is going to challenge and placate players ambitions to participate in the CL.

What signals does the sale of Cabaye give to the remaining players?

Nah,ahm fucked off totally with this pish poor attitude to the PL.

Sorry,I'm normally optimistic but a line has been drawn in the sand IMHO,fuck Mike Ashley and fuck his business.

Reminds me of this post:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Late subs last night was pretty crap from Percival.

Sammy should have come off around the hour mark.

The fitness of Sammy and Ben Arfa took a pasting last night, to comne in after virtually no first team footbal was a big ask. Is it only cramp? (please)

Not to have any other wide players on the bench like Obertan and Marveaux, considering Ben Arfa and Sammy's lack of match fitness was bizarre.

Plus the fact Pardew admitted after the game Ben Arfa has been sick all week. Who would have started if he hadn't made it? Gosling!?

Player departures/new signings aside this fucker better have our lot revved up for Saturday. None of the shit we've seen in the past few derbies where we've trotted about like its a ore-season match. Thing is I don't think he knows how to get them ready for games like this, always seems to balls it up.