Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Haris Vuckic

We don't get a Cabaye replacement in, despite Pardew saying he wass confident we would if Cabaye went.

Hypothetically, we lose the derby on Saturday.

Can anybody see him walking?

He's known Cabaye was leaving since August as have they all.

So no - he knew was he was signing up to and if he didn't then Liverpool certainly let him know. He won't walk because he's part of the entire equation,

I hope he does walk, then its Kinnear's turn, then he wont last long....AShley will eventually run out of morons who would work under such conditions.

Glenn Hoddle

Alex McLeish

Alan Curbishley

Gerry Francis

Gary Megson

Graeme Souness

He just needs to dip into the pool of failed dinosaurs and take his pick.

Flippin heck, its the cast from jurassic park!

I hope he does walk, then its Kinnear's turn, then he wont last long....AShley will eventually run out of morons who would work under such conditions.

Glenn Hoddle

Alex McLeish

Alan Curbishley

Gerry Francis

Gary Megson

Graeme Souness

He just needs to dip into the pool of failed dinosaurs and take his pick.

Flippin heck, its the cast from jurassic park!

:lol:

If it weren't for his previous poor performances in the Derby you could almost excuse a poor result on Saturday with the squad looking as it does.

We've still got more quality players available than them.

Guest reefatoon

If it weren't for his previous poor performances in the Derby you could almost excuse a poor result on Saturday with the squad looking as it does.

Aye, P6 W1 D3 L2 :(

That's garbage.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, P6 W1 D3 L2 :(

That's garbage.

And didn't he win the first one, so it's no win in five.

It's shocking. If he loses this one he should be physically carried out of NE. Won't happen, though.

Of course it won't. I said it in another thread, the gimps in the stands will be singing his name a week or two later when we edge out a bottom half side at home.

Actually think there will be a lot of pressure on Pardew from the board for this one. Assuming we don't bring anyone else in, a win will get most to forget about the fact Cabaye was sold and not replaced but a loss on top of that would start a shitstorm.

Or maybe they don't really care about the derby. It's just another match of 38, we don't get any extra money from it, and we're not going to get relegated.

Guest bimpy474

Or maybe they don't really care about the derby. It's just another match of 38, we don't get any extra money from it, and we're not going to get relegated.

FYP.

Yep, they long ago gave up giving a shit about us (if they ever did), that includes Pardew too as that wanker knows what it means, and he also knows what the cups mean too.

We don't get a Cabaye replacement in, despite Pardew saying he wass confident we would if Cabaye went.

Hypothetically, we lose the derby on Saturday.

Can anybody see him walking?

I see him walking every night, in my dreams.