Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couldn't fault the subs, wasn't like he had options!!!

Not his fault Remy was having a bad day in the box.

That's the thing, he did. He had Marveaux but he apparently forgot him in Newcastle :lol:

somethings clearly gone on behind the scenes there. God knows what

did well today, absolutely nothing went for us. The complete lack of quality on our bench is slightly alarming.

Made worse when we're giving 16 year old kids a day out instead of sticking Marveaux on it like.

Would rather Armstrong get some first team experience than Gosling or two left backs. But yeah, unless he was injured there was no reason for Marveaux not to be on there.

He could be injured, aye. Whatever it is I wish someone would come out and say, he was on the bench last week so I assumed everything was cush but this week he's out again.

He should have put the kid on. Shola has long since passed the point of even vague usefulness that he managed on occasion last season. Getting to the point where I'd rather see Obertan's number go up ahead of Shola, that's how bad it is. He was horrendous in those last twenty minutes.

He should have put the kid on. Shola has long since passed the point of even vague usefulness that he managed on occasion last season. Getting to the point where I'd rather see Obertan's number go up ahead of Shola, that's how bad it is. He was horrendous in those last twenty minutes.

Sadly I think I agree - aside from being able to head the ball clear when defending set pieces it's like being down to 10 men when Shola is on these days.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Alan Pardew indicated that money for Cabaye would be spent in remainder of window #nufc

Can't wait to see this.

What all £20m of it, get the fuck outta here.

Not your fault tonight Alan. No comfort can be claimed from the fact you're manager though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tbh, i'm not sure what else he could have done. We never retreated to our own 18 yard line, we never stopped trying. We just didn't have the quality to score.

It is hard to criticise him tonight. Which seems odd when we just drew at Norwich.

Guest Howaythetoon

I can't abide this prick, he is as complicit as Ashley is. Him being our manager takes any shine off of anything good we do or anything good about us in the same way it does where Ashley is concerned. He is as shallow as a fucking teaspoon of water the fraud that he is.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Alan Pardew indicated that money for Cabaye would be spent in remainder of window #nufc

Can't wait to see this.

What all £20m of it, get the fuck outta here.

:lol: Obviously just been worded hideously by that cretin Ryder, but it made me giggle thinking of us spending everything we received from the Cabaye sale, in the remaining few days.

Guest palnese

Not your fault tonight Alan. No comfort can be claimed from the fact you're manager though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tbh, i'm not sure what else he could have done. We never retreated to our own 18 yard line, we never stopped trying. We just didn't have the quality to score.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/PA-7725962.jpg

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Can't wait to see this.

How would he know?

Exactly. :lol: Pardew has fuck all say in transfers, you may as well ask one of us if the money is going to be spent.

Sadly I think I agree - aside from being able to head the ball clear when defending set pieces it's like being down to 10 men when Shola is on these days.

These dags? Its been that way for 12 year

Tonight showed why he isn't a manager. Things wern't working out for us, Sammy was knackerd and not contributing the 2nd half and he failed to make a change until it was too late. His first change was forced on him with Ben Arfa, instead of being someone on who could attack he brought Shola on so our threat down the right side went. Late on in the game with scores 0-0 he brings on a LB. You couldn't make this shit up, they were there for the taking but instead of bringing someone on who could attack he wasted his subs and effectively ended our attacking strengths with his substitutes.