Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tonight showed why he isn't a manager. Things wern't working out for us, Sammy was knackerd and not contributing the 2nd half and he failed to make a change until it was too late. His first change was forced on him with Ben Arfa, instead of being someone on who could attack he brought Shola on so our threat down the right side went. Late on in the game with scores 0-0 he brings on a LB. You couldn't make this shit up, they were there for the taking but instead of bringing someone on who could attack he wasted his subs and effectively ended our attacking strengths with his substitutes.

you did see our bench right

Tonight showed why he isn't a manager. Things wern't working out for us, Sammy was knackerd and not contributing the 2nd half and he failed to make a change until it was too late. His first change was forced on him with Ben Arfa, instead of being someone on who could attack he brought Shola on so our threat down the right side went. Late on in the game with scores 0-0 he brings on a LB. You couldn't make this s*** up, they were there for the taking but instead of bringing someone on who could attack he wasted his subs and effectively ended our attacking strengths with his substitutes.

We didn't have anyone on the bench who can attack.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Alan Pardew indicated that money for Cabaye would be spent in remainder of window #nufc

Can't wait to see this.

Dis gon be gud

We could buy two good players with that cash but there are only 3 days left.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Alan Pardew indicated that money for Cabaye would be spent in remainder of window #nufc

Can't wait to see this.

Dis gon be gud

Funny nearly every other team manages it in that time though.

What's with the Haidara sub every week? It's fucking pointless and a waste of a substitution. He's a joke of a manager and we all know it. I'm praying to every god out there that we release Ameobi at the end of the season, don't know how much more of him I can bare.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Can't wait to see this.

Dis gon be gud

3 days is plenty of time if we are seriously going to try and get somebody else in. Wont happen like.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Can't wait to see this.

Dis gon be gud

3 days is plenty of time if we are seriously going to try and get somebody else in. Wont happen like.

:sadnod:

Sorry like but you can't use the bench as an excuse when he's frozen out the bloke who set up more goals than anyone else last year.

In terms of changing this match though there wasn't a lot else he could have done, with the players at his disposal imo.

Let's have it right, he's a complete cockend and the way he has frozen Hatem out has been disgraceful, but I don't think there was much else he could have done differently tonight.

Sorry like but you can't use the bench as an excuse when he's frozen out the bloke who set up more goals than anyone else last year.

Because he has an awful attitude and is never going to make it in a top half Premier League side? He's a lost cause, forget about him.

Honestly man, wondered what the negative spin would be the neet.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Can't wait to see this.

Dis gon be gud

Or we'll buy one and then say his wages/agent fees used all of the Cabaye money.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Tonight showed why he isn't a manager. Things wern't working out for us, Sammy was knackerd and not contributing the 2nd half and he failed to make a change until it was too late. His first change was forced on him with Ben Arfa, instead of being someone on who could attack he brought Shola on so our threat down the right side went. Late on in the game with scores 0-0 he brings on a LB. You couldn't make this s*** up, they were there for the taking but instead of bringing someone on who could attack he wasted his subs and effectively ended our attacking strengths with his substitutes.

Apart from Marveaux who didn't even make the bench who you would have subbed on? Gosling? MYM? Posts like this make my body and soul cringe

In terms of changing this match though there wasn't a lot else he could have done, with the players at his disposal imo.

Let's have it right, he's a complete cockend and the way he has frozen Hatem out has been disgraceful, but I don't think there was much else he could have done differently tonight.

I'm talking about Marveaux.

Because he has an awful attitude and is never going to make it in a top half Premier League side? He's a lost cause, forget about him.

An awful attitude. :lol:

Based on what? And why is that reason to leave him off the bench in favour of two left backs?

Pardew talks out of his backside - remember Kinnear said the other week in the programme that no player would be sold, this window. They all tell that many lies, they don't know when they are telling the truth!

I'll be genuinely amazed if we manage to source a quality replacement for Cabaye, by 11pm on Friday night.

Guest bimpy474

Did Benny go off with cramp then? Probably caused by not playing enough recently...

He did, and it was because he's a fat person.

I'm talking about Marveaux.

:lol: Literally forgot about him. Yes, you have a wonderful point then, apologies.

Based on what? And why is that reason to leave him off the bench in favour of two left backs?

I've heard things Wullie, heard things.

Either way, tonight was mainly one of misfortune and bad finishing. Strikes me as massively petty to instantly search for the smallest of points with which to attack the manager. Each to their own though.

I've heard things Wullie, heard things.

Either way, tonight was mainly one of misfortune and bad finishing. Strikes me as massively petty to instantly search for the smallest of points with which to attack the manager. Each to their own though.

You've heard fuck all.

Who was searching for the smallest of points? People are trying to use the quality on the bench to defend him when he's clearly not picking the best available bench. If you think Haidara is a better attacking substitution game after game after game than Marveaux then you're as thick as he is.