Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure he didn't want Cabaye to go, and I'm sure he wanted Cabaye replaced. The remaining players are playing with no heart as they all know the ambition of the club is nil.

The rest of this is his responsibility.

%'s innit? I'm sure he was fucking delighted when he l$ft.

Yep, I reckon so.

100%. It's the MA model. Anyone denying it is naive as fuck tbh.

I was speaking from a purely professional, wanting the best players available to him perspective. I don't doubt he'll enjoy his summer on the back of it.

Anyway, I feel dirty even mentioning something to defend him. As I said, he's still responsible for the rest of the squad.

In all honesty, I can name McGarry, Jim Smith, Ardiles and others who were shit managers for us but none of them were the fucking useless fraudulent, apologist that this wanker is.

I keep coming back to the same question............Which of our players has he improved?

You look at Rodgers at Liverpool who's got Henderson playing better, has adapted Gerrards game etc.

Sherwood at Spurs with Adebayor/Bentelab

Who has AP genuinely improved?

I keep coming back to the same question............Which of our players has he improved?

You look at Rodgers at Liverpool who's got Henderson playing better, has adapted Gerrards game etc.

Cabaye. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

We are safe like, thankfully.

We aint.

We are, pack it in.

Where do you see us winning another game ?

Theres no rule that says you need to win another one is there? :lol:

37 points isn't enough to stay up.

You get points for draws as well.

We cant score or defend, we certainly wont get a 0-0. We cant win from behind which is what happens in every game.

I dont see another point while this mingebracket is in charge, i really cant.

Don't think even Pardew's exalted powers of listless defeat will get us 12 losses in a row.

We haven't scored in 7 of the last 8 premiership games, including Sunderland, Norwich and West Brom and lost a cup game to Cardiff.

I think it's very possible.

You think we'll pick up 0 points for the rest of the season whilst 5 of the bottom 7 will all pick up between 10-13?

We play Hull, Swansea, Fulham, Stoke and Palace. Lose all them and you're in trouble. We need one win and i cant see where it's going to come from.

Villa (H)

Hull  (A)

Everton (H)

Fulham  (A)

Palace  (H)

Southampton (A)

Man United (H)

Stoke (A)

Swansea (H)

Arsenal (A)

Cardiff  (H)

Liverpool (A)

We'll finish on around 50 points and everyone will be singing Pardew is Our King and laughing at the morbid negativity of this place. Relegated next year.

Mike Ashley :lol:

You don't need to bother, mate.

We aint.

We are, pack it in.

We cant score or defend, we certainly wont get a 0-0. We cant win from behind which is what happens in every game.

Don't think even Pardew's exalted powers of listless defeat will get us 12 losses in a row.

We haven't scored in 7 of the last 8 premiership games, including Sunderland, Norwich and West Brom and lost a cup game to Cardiff.

You think we'll pick up 0 points for the rest of the season whilst 5 of the bottom 7 will all pick up between 10-13?

We play Hull, Swansea, Fulham, Stoke and Palace. Lose all them and you're in trouble. We need one win and i cant see where it's going to come from.

:lol: Aye you would be in trouble if you lost all them like.

I'm sure he didn't want Cabaye to go, and I'm sure he wanted Cabaye replaced. The remaining players are playing with no heart as they all know the ambition of the club is nil.

The rest of this is his responsibility.

%'s innit? I'm sure he was fucking delighted when he l$ft.

Yep, I reckon so.

100%. It's the MA model. Anyone denying it is naive as fuck tbh.

I was speaking from a purely professional, wanting the best players available to him perspective. I don't doubt he'll enjoy his summer on the back of it.

Anyway, I feel dirty even mentioning something to defend him. As I said, he's still responsible for the rest of the squad.

Of course he is. He's beyond defending now tbh. He's had the squad years, he knew what the deal was when he got into bed with MA and he consistently underperforms.

I reckon MA and Co. are regretting not getting Poyet now. The horrible cunt that he is.

We aint.

We are, pack it in.

Even the most inept of managers will stumble on a few points out of that many games.  Absolutely no chance what so ever that we wont get another point.

Oh and please sack this cretin now!!

Cabaye. :lol:

He says so. 90% of fans would've questioned that last season.

We aint.

We are, pack it in.

Villa game is huge now really if we want to win another game any time soon but even thinking about that, Villa have lots of pace and perform better away from home so :anguish:

Guest bimpy474

Can't believe people think Pardew improved Cabaye, Sorry, not having it.

He made the poor cunt run around more. Thats about it.

Cabaye, Best, Perch and arguably Williamson have improved under Pardew. Krul has too, but that's surely down to the goalkeeping staff.

Everyone else has regressed or not particularly changed too much.

Cabaye was top drawer from the minute he arrived. Best, perch and Willo were all average when they arrived and all will end up with bang average careers.

Who has he made a world-beater out of?

None.