Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

About right, expected between 5 and 10. Making them all complete stadium bans would be overly harsh IMO.

Agree with this, it's a reasonable middle ground.

Still, a pretty shocking thing for our manager to do and for the team to have to deal with. He's an embarrassment.

Guest The_Optimistic

£160,000  down the pisser for nudging someone with his head. What a plank  :lol:

Speaking of which, would be a good gesture for the club to either give the £100k to charity or put it in the away supporters fund.

About right, expected between 5 and 10. Making them all complete stadium bans would be overly harsh IMO.

my opinion too, I wouldn't have agreed with it if it was all stadium bans as that would imply it was worse than the Ince incident which is just insane, my guess based on absolutely nothing is the 3 stadium ban is the headbutt punishment and 4 touchline for repeated stupidity.

Seems very light to me. If an opposition manager did something like that at our place, we'd be fucking disappointed with only 7 games.

Brings the game majorly into disrepute and 7 games seems very light for that to me.

Cant find myself that able to care about this. Our season needed some drama anyway, be interesting to see how we do without him at the games.

What will his position be if we abolutely rinse the league without him on the touchline?

7 games is a hell of a long time for a manager not to be able to stand on the touchline TBF. It will definitely get to him in a big way.

It'll provide some excellent evidence for the efficacy of his half time team talks though.  :laugh:

7 games is a hell of a long time for a manager not to be able to stand on the touchline TBF. It will definitely get to him in a big way.

It'll provide some excellent evidence for the efficacy of his half time team talks though.  :laugh:

You should know 7 games is too small a sample size for Ian.

Be interesting to hear how the stadium ban will work. Does it mean he can't communicate with anyone at the club on the day of the match until the final whistle?

doubt it, will be literally a ban from ground , be able to do owt he wants, before- with phones,but bear in mind, be very hard for him to judge something he cant watch.