Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If he had any f***ing sense, he'd be building a side around HBA and Marveaux.

Don't care what s*** he spouts - these two showed tonight that they have the attacking quality that Sissoko, Anita, Gouffran, Tiote, Cisse and de Jong all lack.

I can see a slight problem.

:lol:  :'(

The formation and tactics are awful. 442 will never work with the team we have. Gouffran n sissoko are not the right players for a 442. Movement and wing play is sh it in such a rigid formation.

Try something different you cunt

The formation and tactics are awful. 442 will never work with the team we have. Gouffran n sissoko are not the right players for a 442. Movement and wing play is sh it in such a rigid formation.

Try something different you c***

He did. It almost got us relegated.

442 is what he knows best and look how shit he is at it.

There is no hope for this guy as his managerial record shows

was just reading carver's comments :lol:

"We've come up against a really good side. The way their manager has got them playing is a credit to him."

nah, it's all down to ashley

Ouch!  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

He was downstairs at The Business School doing the "team talk" last night. I work there, I wish I'd known. I could have given him the old GoldenEye chop in the toilet and given them their best team talk of the season by simply standing there and proclaiming "attack, try to win"

Guest firetotheworks

'A goldeneye chop in the toilet' will sound pretty suspicious to anyone born after the early 90s.

That's true.

“If anyone said after our opening-day defeat at Manchester City that we would have had 46 points on the board heading into the final phase of the season, we would have snapped your hands off.

“Yet there is a feeling at the training ground that we should aim for more in the next few weeks.”

“If anyone said after our opening-day defeat at Manchester City that we would have had 46 points on the board heading into the final phase of the season, we would have snapped your hands off.

“Yet there is a feeling at the training ground that we should aim for more in the next few weeks.”

We're aiming to get more points then? That's good to know.

Honestly :lol: