Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Presumably he forgot about the injury time goals against Stoke and Fulham which kept us up last year.

Quite enjoy the fact these two in particular were actually between EL games as well :laugh:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Good move.  For a long time i've been thinking we need to be a little less adventurous in our play.  My heart can't take all the excitement our brand of front foot football brings me.

:lol:

Just checked and we scored 7 times in the 90th minute or later last season, 5 of them were winners.

How many this season so far if you don't mind? Lad next to me leaves early and he seemd to have missed a canny few.

Have we ever had a manager who bullshitted as much as he has? I mean, obviously we've had plenty who've talked shit - Souness and Roeder being the main culprits in my time supporting the club - but in terms of twisted bullshit. Fuck.

Just checked and we scored 7 times in the 90th minute or later last season, 5 of them were winners.

How many this season so far if you don't mind? Lad next to me leaves early and he seemd to have missed a canny few.

5, but just the 2 at home (recently).

Been a couple in the later 80's earlier on.

Have we ever had a manager who bullshitted as much as he has? I mean, obviously we've had plenty who've talked s*** - Souness and Roeder being the main culprits in my time supporting the club - but in terms of twisted bullshit. f***.

Really don't think so. I don't remember a manager we've had who was as able to contradict himself as many times in the same interview as Pardew is, He just loves the sound of his own voice and it seems he doesn't really care what he is saying as long as he is beating his gums and a camera is on him. I can't stand him, he's an utter tube.

:thup:

I'm surprised you were around in the 80's.

Will eveyone admit they are wrong about him motivating the team when we win tonight?

Its clear to all how bad we have played while he is away.  I know I don't work as hard when the boss is gone.

Guest neesy111

Presumably he forgot about the injury time goals against Stoke and Fulham which kept us up last year.

Winner v Chelsea.

Will eveyone admit they are wrong about him motivating the team when we win tonight?

Its clear to all how bad we have played while he is away.  I know I don't work as hard when the boss is gone.

Try harder.

2/10 would not bite.