Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Williamson as first choice man, fucking garbage.

To be fair to Williamson, and I don't rate him at all, he's been by a distance our best CB this season.

He has, and he's still not good enough really (well for what the fans want). Speaks volumes.

Do we think it's actually clicked for some people this weekend just gone, then? If so, it's staggering how it's taken this, of all things. Just your bog-standard, ten-a-penny humiliating hammering. Why now?

Two 3 goal+ defeats in 4 days to teams outside of the traditional top 6. Plus our absolutely horrific form since Cabaye's departure and ludicrous predictability and lack of goal threat in Remy's absence. Not to mention the fact we've looked more like the side who finished 16th than the one who finished 5th. It all builds up.

More like Pardew acting like his presence would have some sort of influence on our performance, only for us to look worse than in the 3 games in his absence.

Been made to look like the charlatan he really is.  Turboshit is for life!

I think a lot of people were, rightly or wrongly, prepared to give him this season to make up their minds on him (both fans and press) after two contrasting campaigns. Well he's had that now and this is the result? Who in there right mind would be happy with it?

It's further proven:

- he's utterly reliant on stars to dig his shit football out of a hole

- he's a defensive coach that can't organise a defence

- he can't deal with flair

- he lies

- he struggles to influence a game during the match

- if we go behind it's curtains

- etc.

- etc.

Guest hatem garrincha

I think a lot of people were, rightly or wrongly, prepared to give him this season to make up their minds on him (both fans and press) after two contrasting campaigns. Well he's had that now and this is the result? Who in there right mind would be happy with it?

It's further proven:

- he's utterly reliant on stars to dig his s*** football out of a hole

- he lies

- etc.

- etc.

He's the manager of one of the most boring team to watch in the league. It's as simple.

It's further proven:

- he's utterly reliant on stars to dig his s*** football out of a hole

- he lies

- etc.

- etc.

He's the manager of one of the most boring team to watch in the league. It's as simple.

I can think of at least 8 teams more boring.

We're entertaining for the neutral. We play OK football or get utterly dicked most of the time.

Guest tollemache

Plus the vast majority of the media don't want to see a successful Newcastle United, that seems quite clear by now.

Nah, they don't give a shit either way, but there's a vague long-term narrative of Newcastle as a chaotic joke club, which they're obviously going to pounce on if given the chance, just for the sake of a story. If we suddenly started challenging for the title or got to a cup final, they'd cover that with relish too and it'd be all about the return of the entertainers or something. They just want any old story and we've had this habit of giving them negative ones so far this century.

ok football?  I've been going to different games as you it seems.

I don't go to the games. When we win it's usually because we've played ok football with Remy in the side. And if we don't we get utterly dicked. Either way we're not boring for the neutral. We most certainly were last season, mind.

I don't go to the games. When we win it's usually because we've played ok football with Remy in the side. And if we don't we get utterly dicked. Either way we're not boring for the neutral. We most certainly were last season, mind.

I take your point about it not being boring for the neutral, but for fans of nufc it's totally painful and miserable. Even with Remy playing we aren't good, he is just a class above and gets the goals.

Think it might take losing the next three games (Manure Home, Stoke away and Swansea Home) for this bad human being to get fired.

Mon 21st of April could be the date my friends... :buck2:

Our last 2 home wins were Villa and Palace. They were both pretty boring games tbh.

Guest Dontooner

Being told by many mates how horrible our football is, trying to nick a goal is by far our most consistent tactic.

They can't tell how we are playing, no style or formula at all.