Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"I think the local press in the NE has been damaging for us this week. They've come for us, they've been banned from the stadium and I think that was reflected in the fans today."

The chutzpah of this c***.

He actually did say that.  :lol:  He also said we had 10 senior players missing, who are they?

Cabaye will be one, no doubt.

Pardew;

"Lacking a cutting edge - players gave honest performance. Formation set up to win game, fluke goal and we should have had a pen. Krul had no chance for the goal. Attacking the local press for whipping things up, because they are banned for the stadium.  :D He's feeling the heat, but doing the best job he can. Remy should be back next week - missing other key players. Trying to install confidence, but we aren't getting the breaks. Need more resiliance in the dressing room - hoping he can turn things around"

Attacking the local press - cheap shot. :thdn:

"I think the local press in the NE has been damaging for us this week. They've come for us, they've been banned from the stadium and I think that was reflected in the fans today."

The chutzpah of this c***.

He actually did say that.  :lol:  He also said we had 10 senior players missing, who are they?

I assume he's including the ones he's left on the bench because he's fell out with them.

its the banned local presses fault?

Add that to the list :lol:

fucking sneaky banned cunts sneaking into the training ground and teaching the players to play shit, and shit.

"We lacked cutting edge at top of pitch."

"I thought we gave honest account of ourselves today. We tried to put a formation out to give us some foundation. Stoke are good at home. We didn't get any breaks, should have had a penalty, then they got a fluke goal and that was the difference."

"We just tried to give the senior players we had available a platform to get something out of this game. I thought we contributed well to that. We've talked about trying this system. Obviously we're overflowing with CBs atm, but lacking in other areas for sure."

"Don't think Tim had a chance really, cos the wind caught it. It could've ended up anywhere."

"Four defeats for Newcastle is always gonna bring pressure. I don't think local press have helped. They've been banned, and I think that contributed to the feeling today. End of the day, we've lost four and not scored; we need a goal and a win. Hopefully Loic will be available next week."

"I don't think I'm immune from the heat. I don't want the fans to have feelings they have, particularly towards myself. I'm trying to do the best I can - but I had ten professionals missing today."

"I just think we're missing some key players. I know they've heard that but it does have an impact. We've not scored, I want that confidence in the group - we're trying to install that but we're not getting the breaks either."

"Next week is a must win game for our confidence and well being. It's a tough period for us, we're just hoping that we have a few more bodies back. We have a resilience in the dressing room that can get us a win."

[do you believe that]

"I hope so."

Guest bimpy474

So he thinks the fans after watching us play utter shit, concede goal after goal and not look like scoring, have decided to boo because the local press are banned :lol:

What an utter detached from reality cunt this bloke really is.

"We lacked cutting edge at top of pitch."

You lack players at the top of the pitch as well Alan. If you want to work out a process of scoring goals, getting a few players in the opposition penalty area would probably help.

"I don't think I'm immune from the heat. I don't want the fans to have feelings they have, particularly towards myself. I'm trying to do the best I can - but I had ten professionals missing today."

Sums up his entire reign as manager.