Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It really, really does feel like he's not even the manager any more. He's just some guy who talks to the players and talks to the press. As said on the last page - if ever there's a sack scenario aside from a relegation threat, it's right now. At any other institution on the planet he'd be a dead man walking. Even calling the guy bulletproof would be inaccurate, he just won't die is all.

I wonder if he will turn up and watch the reserves play Man City tomorrow night at Whitley park. Will probably bottle it though and be keeping a low profile.

Darn sarf apparently.

he will be back 2moro for training.  Think he goes back after Saturday games, back on Monday then goes back on Tuesday nights as Wednesday is always a day off for team when we don't have midweek games,  then back on Thursday morning for training.

I wonder if he will turn up and watch the reserves play Man City tomorrow night at Whitley park. Will probably bottle it though and be keeping a low profile.

Darn sarf apparently.

he will be back 2moro for training.  Think he goes back after Saturday games, back on Monday then goes back on Tuesday nights as Wednesday is always a day off for team when we don't have midweek games,  then back on Thursday morning for training.

Day off lol.

I wonder who benefits from that the lazy cunt

Darn sarf apparently.

Lots of travelling to accomplish nothing. Should just stay in Surrey.

Darn sarf apparently.

Day off lol.

I wonder who benefits from that the lazy cunt

So the extra day we gain from not being in Europe we are off on?? so basically his non preparation excuse was bullshit

Darn sarf apparently.

Day off lol.

I wonder who benefits from that the lazy c***

So the extra day we gain from not being in Europe we are off on?? so basically his non preparation excuse was bullshit

I am happy to use anything to beat him but I am pretty certain the Wednesday off is a pretty standard thing with most clubs, I know the west ham players were pissed off when Allardyce cancelled it and made them come in for training, during there bad run and the trip to the horse racing that they had organised had to be binned.

Don't often buy it, but thought I'd make an exception this week to commemorate what is hopefully the beginning of the end for the self publicising charlatan tw*t...http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/14/muru8y8a.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

Special prize to someone who guesses who those people were. (Just did a search :lol:).

Ah no idea, couldn't even hazard a guess.

Some "things" aren't that unpredictable, apparently.

Certain people are very notable by their absence in this thread of late.

Too busy mopping up their hysterical cyber tears I imagine.

I have to say I feel like a pig in shit after the events of this weekend and the way the worm is beginning to turn.

Is it actually any progress at all, though?