Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sadly, I don't think he will go now. It's a case of job done for Ashley, and that's all that matters. Supporters did what they had to, today however. Respect for that.

I'm not sure if it will be possible for him to continue if the hostility towards him remains after today, which it should.

Sadly, I don't think he will go now. It's a case of job done for Ashley, and that's all that matters. Supporters did what they had to, today however. Respect for that.

I suppose it depends whether Ashley trusts him with the money in the summer?

I don't know, the crowd basically forced him to sit down the entire match. I think we did enough for Ashley to break.

Keys and Grey missing the point to an incredible extent on BeIN.

What are they saying?

Walkout was a damp squib, some left but 'many thousands more' stayed. If Pardew and Ashley left 'Newcastle Utd would be in turmoil'.

What are they saying?

Walkout was a damp squib, some left but 'many thousands more' stayed. If Pardew and Ashley left 'Newcastle Utd would be in turmoil'.

:lol: My word.

Guest Dontooner

Good job to those who left the ground. You have my respect. We need the Passionate fans to change this club, those passive ones are just as much muppets as Pardew is.

I'm not sure if it will be possible for him to continue if the hostility towards him remains after today, which it should.

Sadly it won't. It will blow over during the summer and come August people will long for football and cheering the Toon on again, naturally.

Guest neesy111

What are they saying?

Gray ripped into Pardew last weekend, hypocritical twat.

What are they saying?

Gray ripped into Pardew last weekend, hypocritical twat.

Keys was the instigator TBF. Still fairly incredible the stuff they say mind.

Slimy wanker got roundly booed every time he left his seat in the dugout. Can't see how his position is even tenable when the home fans won't allow him to even get off his seat due to the adverse reaction it creates.

What are they saying?

Aye, if you have no owner or manager you'd be fucked, the idea is someone else would take their place.

But seriously, I think alot of people in the national media don't want us to be successful. We've always been deluded for wanting ambition, and we've never been right to sack a manager, not one of our sackings has been well received outside of the area.

Slimy wanker got roundly booed every time he left his seat in the dugout. Can't see how his position is even tenable when the home fans won't allow him to even get off his seat due to the adverse reaction it creates.

Both on and off the pitch.

Guest neesy111

Result aside, the actions of today were very good compared to our recent attempts.  Well done to all concerned.

Guest neesy111

Those boos whenever he tried to stand in technical area were probably the most effective form of protest that occurred today

Agreed.  Sounded like he was very annoyed by them.

Sadly it won't. It will blow over during the summer and come August people will long for football and cheering the Toon on again, naturally.

Thing that benefits Pardew is the players we get are not dependant on him. We'd likely get the same ones with a different manager, so Ashley may spend anyway. The positivity from that will help the mug (assuming Colback isn't the level we manage to get)