Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Serious football club? Can you imagine the thought that goes into preparing the squad with these fuc*wits at the helm...

Wouldn't it be nice to sign a manager and backroom staff with a semblance of intelligence e.g. Wenger/Van Gaal/Pellegrini...etc...etc

While Andrew Purdy from Pegswood said: “Best manager since Robson, works with no support and has to deal with vindictive Press loons and spoilt supporters.”

Probably already been posted. But f***ing hell!

Pegswood though. He's probably not been the same since they put in the direct road from Ashington to Morpeth. Pegswood is no longer relevant.

Guest firetotheworks

Had a dream last night where I told him why he's shit. Felt so real as well. Gutted.

Guest bimpy474

Had a dream last night where I told him why he's shit. Felt so real as well. Gutted.

Harsh on IP that like.

:lol: Funny, mind.

Just embarrassing man. Can you imagine an Arsene Wenger letting his number 2 come out with such bollocks. You're a fucking grown man for gods sakes. Chair throwing and punching peoples heads?

Moron.

Couldn't agree more. How about keeping that stuff in the dressing room you utter twat Carver?

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Funny, mind.

Just embarrassing man. Can you imagine an Arsene Wenger letting his number 2 come out with such bollocks. You're a f***ing grown man for gods sakes. Chair throwing and punching peoples heads?

Moron.

Couldn't agree more. How about keeping that stuff in the dressing room you utter t*** Carver?

My favourite type of Carving tbf.

Was getting a lift earlier and Talksport was on. Generally a reprehensibly bad radio station but a West Ham fan called up reacting to the news Allardyce was staying.

Spot the similarities:

"I'm absolutely livid. He is a manager built in and for the stone age. He has shown a total lack of ability to manage one of our most creative players - arguably our most creative (Morrison) - and instead preferred to hoof it up top in the hope Carroll will win the header.

This is combined with an utterly clueless board who show absolutely no ambition. They keep saying that they listen to the fans, which is a bare-faced lie. Several polls have indicated the vast majority of our fans want Allardyce OUT yet they come up with yet more terribly communicated schpeel about how they want stability and the best for the fans.

All we want is a modicum of entertainment, we know we're not going to get into the top 4, so why can't we - as punters paying a hell of a lot of money - look forward to Saturday afternoons and seeing our team at least try to play decent football and entertain the fans? The board are a disgrace, the manager is a disgrace, neither of them show any respect to the fans, and they're not getting another penny from me as long as Allardyce is here."

Guest bimpy474

Was getting a lift earlier and Talksport was on. Generally a reprehensibly bad radio station but a West Ham fan called up reacting to the news Allardyce was staying.

Spot the similarities:

"I'm absolutely livid. He is a manager built in and for the stone age. He has shown a total lack of ability to manage one of our most creative players - arguably our most creative (Morrison) - and instead preferred to hoof it up top in the hope Carroll will win the header.

This is combined with an utterly clueless board who show absolutely no ambition. They keep saying that they listen to the fans, which is a bare-faced lie. Several polls have indicated the vast majority of our fans want Allardyce OUT yet they come up with yet more terribly communicated schpeel about how they want stability and the best for the fans.

All we want is a modicum of entertainment, we know we're not going to get into the top 4, so why can't we - as punters paying a hell of a lot of money - look forward to Saturday afternoons and seeing our team at least try to play decent football and entertain the fans? The board are a disgrace, the manager is a disgrace, neither of them show any respect to the fans, and they're not getting another penny from me as long as Allardyce is here."

Stock answer when i say this about us, you finished in the top ten. I actually feel like attacking the person saying it to me as they have no idea what i've been watching (utterly shit football), listening to countless lies from Pardew.

Our situation is worse imo, Allardyce is a football dinosaur, everyone knows it and there should be no surprise his football is shit. Whereas people don't seem to realise Pardew is just as bad, in fact worse. Boils my piss how ignorant other people are about Pardew.

At least their board are clear about the fact that they demand improvement and they're hiring an attacking coach. Fat Sam isn't bulletproof, unlike Pardew.

So aye, our situation definitely worse.

Spot the similarities:

Stock answer when i say this about us, you finished in the top ten. I actually feel like attacking the person saying it to me as they have no idea what i've been watching (utterly shit football), listening to countless lies from Pardew.

Our situation is worse imo, Allardyce is a football dinosaur, everyone knows it and there should be no surprise his football is shit. Whereas people don't seem to realise Pardew is just as bad, in fact worse. Boils my piss how ignorant other people are about Pardew.

Bang on. What makes it worse is that I was on here saying the same shit about Allardyce when he was our manager. Yet here we are in 2014 with a more clueless version.

Our situation is worse I would say, but the attacking coach thing is surely an absolute disaster waiting to happen.

Big risk of undermining the manager, a risk they're obviously willing to take.

Our situation is worse I would say, but the attacking coach thing is surely an absolute disaster waiting to happen.

Big risk of undermining the manager, a risk they're obviously willing to take.

Probably hoping he will quit and avoid the payoff.

They'll be waiting a long time. :lol: Casa Upton Park.

Guest bimpy474

At least the Wham board want decent football, Ashley couldn't give a shit about that where we're concerned. Strange as he sacked Fat Sam for that very reason.