Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fuck. For a split second I thought it was one of our 'Pardew Out' sheets :lol:

EDIT : Just realised. He's actually taking the piss out of us isn't he. Cunt.

:lol: He's suuuuuuch a douche. Wow. What a move.

It's an exact parody of the thing we did. The fucking cunt.

Has he forgotten how the entire home crowd kept him rooted to his bench such was his unpopularity? Has he forgotten how we singularly collapsed for an entire half-season? Has he forgotten how he ensured we lost 3 derbies off the bounce for the first time in about half a century? Has he forgotten how he managed to lose 6 PL games for the first time in decades?

What an repulsive fucking piece of shit he is.

I suspect he thinks all that shit is funny. As long as he's got his cushy job, he's fucking delighted.

Yeah, great idea to start antagonising us even more you fucking prick. Hope he gets skin cancer from the hot sun in Monaco the slimey fucking cunt.

:lol: Don't wish that on a person, ffs.

The more cuntish things he does the better. People will continue to clock on.

:lol: You have to be so assured of your position to be like "Hey fans, fucking eat me."

That's a guy that's definitely here to stay.

He's the manager and he actively takes the piss out of NUFC and the supporters on a regular basis.

This is why I can't get away with people saying they feel sorry for him or that he doesn't deserve abuse. What he deserves would see an average person serve time for. He's a vindictive cunt who hates Newcastle United.

Guest Rent-A-Quote

http://i.imgur.com/vBuAACK.jpg

cool grammar bro

Any excuse to get this out again...

http://i59.tinypic.com/2gy0w9c.jpg

Guest bimpy474

I know we can all claim this but to me i hate him more than anyone else, and i mean hate. I truly despise that lump of shit, he's the worst manager i've ever known but for some reason that hasn't bothered me. I understand what Wullie is saying but we dished it out at Pardew, he's giving it back in a small way. He's a cunt but i'll take what i gave.

Personally i don't think he's being vindictive, i think he really doesn't understand the stick he gets. He thinks he's a great manager, and truly believes his teams play good football. His ego knows no bounds unfortunately. Hence his inability to accept blame, while that isn't always a bad thing with Pardew comes cowardice. He looks for someone to blame for his own failings, he lies, he cheats, he picks out players to pin it on and that's why i hate the man. He's a coward, who's teams play shit football.

Hate him, certainly, wish him dead, maybe. I wouldn't shed a tear that's for sure, as nasty as that sounds, that how much that cunt has made me hate him.