Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ashley 'saved' us from being another Leeds or Portsmouth allegedly and made us 'stable'.  Or a has turned the club into a soul-less shell of a football club with zero ambition to compete or entertain but only to survive in the top and be used as an advertising hoarding for his primary business concern.

Fucking complete shambles.

Ashley 'saved' us from being another Leeds or Portsmouth allegedly and made us 'stable'.  Or a has turned the club into a soul-less shell of a football club with zero ambition to compete or entertain but only to survive in the top and be used as an advertising hoarding for his primary business concern.

f***ing complete shambles.

Bought for the advertising platform and nothing more. So long as we are in the PL and beamed live to the world all the boxes are ticked.

Just debating it on twitter, but according to the person I'm debating it with it's predominantly "non locals"

Who support Pardew. I'd say completely the opposite tbh

I don't know anyone who supports him. I know a few who were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt after last season but every single one now wants the prick turfed. Said it before but the worm hasn't turned it's doing fucking somersaults.

Just debating it on twitter, but according to the person I'm debating it with it's predominantly "non locals"

I don't know anyone who supports him. I know a few who were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt after last season but every single one now wants the prick turfed. Said it before but the worm hasn't turned it's doing f***ing somersaults.

Surprisingly, BeIn Sport's end of season review left no doubt that the majority of Newcastle fans have completely turned on Pardew. Can't remember who the host was, but he along with Dion Dublin and Don Hutchinson talked about it as a matter of fact. Something that the english media are seemingly reluctant to do, as they continue to give Al Pards excuses after excuse. The aforementioned episode spoke of AP as a manager who is sure to be facing the sack. At least someone sees the big picture.

You show that you care by your actions , passive or aggressive . So here we are criticizing all the passive bastards,for continuing just to turn up and accept the crap..and they are... But we're just as "involved" with them by exposing our concern by our contempt and hate of everything that is twisting the club we love into something we cannot live with or support. We add vitality as perverse as it seems.

We can continue to shout but nobody who can affect anything is listening, so just walk away,walk away.                                Lack of interest, disdain, show the  world that rotten is not worth anything , move to the heed ........ Gateshead are the new lads!! We need to turn the energy into something positive ......... And all of this is just doing my head in.

Not bothering with the football side of this club unless something miraculous happens and 1) we are bought out or 2) Ashley does a Kinnear-like shock random sacking of AP or 3) He harnesses the 4-3-3 style team and finds the players do that and we somehow become good attacking side and play the game right.

We know how likely or soon the above will or will not happen.

Find me mostly in chat forum then lads, fucking shame.

I don't know anyone who supports him. I know a few who were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt after last season but every single one now wants the prick turfed. Said it before but the worm hasn't turned it's doing fucking somersaults.

Most of the fans I know are sympathetic to Pardew because he's employed by Ashley. That probably suits fat Mike just fine.

Not bothering with the football side of this club unless something miraculous happens and 1) we are bought out or 2) Ashley does a Kinnear-like shock random sacking of AP or 3) He harnesses the 4-3-3 style team and finds the players do that and we somehow become good attacking side and play the game right.

We know how likely or soon the above will or will not happen.

Find me mostly in chat forum then lads, f***ing shame.

The ⁴³³ is dead now tbh.

Hatem will be sold, Ba has gone and Remy won't be staying.

We are stuck with the Cisse who is frankly hopeless

At least we can use all the banners next season.  :/

Banners will be banned at the ground from next season, I'd put money on it.

Ban the Banner!

cant do it outside the ground.

Guest neesy111

At least we can use all the banners next season.  :/

Banners will be banned at the ground from next season, I'd put money on it.

Already banned actually.

Fat Freddie on Talksport. Instantly defending pardew :lol:

Why does everyone feel the need to defend this guy?  :lol:

Even Keegan defended him in that article from the other day.

Why, why , why  , why , why???

I understand sticking up for your own, with the guy being English, but by God this has gone too far now!

There are numerous Nigerians I gladly kick in the nuts like Shola, Yakubu, Babayaro etc etc.

This national loyalty is just too much.

Fat Freddie on Talksport. Instantly defending pardew :lol:

Why does everyone feel the need to defend this guy?  :lol:

Even Keegan defended him in that article from the other day.

Why, why , why  , why , why???

I understand sticking up for your own, with the guy being English, but by God this has gone too far now!

There are numerous Nigerians I gladly kick in the nuts like Shola, Yakubu, Babayaro etc etc.

This national loyalty is just too much.

I think it must stem from sympathy for the shit he has to put up with from above - KK in particular knows what that can be like.

I don't know anyone who supports him. I know a few who were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt after last season but every single one now wants the prick turfed. Said it before but the worm hasn't turned it's doing f***ing somersaults.

I am a non-local and I want shot of this cretin. Sick and tired of some having sympathy for "what he has to put up with". This joker knew exactly what he was getting in to. If he had to put up with all these issues the board throw at him why hasn't he spoken up, why hasn't he criticised them for the lack of backing in the past two transfer windows? Because even if he is against the policy he doesn't want to jeopardise his position. Lets face it, the only way he would be sacked is if he openly criticised the club. The club could have got rid of him after the headbutt, probably without having to pay any compensation, if they were ever going to sack him that would have been the time.

Of course people are going to feel sorry for Pardew as long as they don't understand the entire machinery going on here, how he's conciously executing Ashley's deformation and suffocation of the club, fitting it to his own standards in order to keep him in the job.

He's in on the whole act. It's not comprehendable if you don't take into account how he got the job in the first place and what he's saying for the past three years.

Keegan has beef with Ashley for obvious reasons.

Shepherd has beef with Ashley due to the hostile takeover.

Neither of them have any reason to slate Pardew and probably don't watch NUFC games anyway. This is within the context of professionals always being reluctant to criticize other professionals in the first place (when they're not secretly filmed in a brothel).