Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As soon as the fixtures came out I started getting depressed. Honestly not sure I can be bothered with next season.

Still, people have been daft to have been getting so annoyed, eh.

Sorry Ian, I will leave it until August. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

He does a half decent job of pretending he has a fucking clue what's going on.

As do most bullshitters.

bet deep down he's shitting himself about the new season.

knows he isn't going to get the players he wants or needs.

knows the crowd are going to give him dogs abuse.

knows Ashley will never sack him and he hasn't the balls to resign without a pay off.

he's trapped, and we're fucking stuck with him.

“They kind of hedge their bets a little bit and we have got a little bit of that going on.

“They will all start securing up when pre-season is back in swing and they are focused on clubs.

“That’s when we start to see real activity.”

“We’re doing everything we can at the moment to be in the loop with the ones that we want to be in the loop with,” Pardew said.

:dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin:

:lol:

"We was going to always struggle to compete wif teams before the World Cup but after the tournament we will struggle to meet the inflated valuations. We're trying to stay within the confines of our communication without losing the loop on some key targets but getting them over the line in this moveable feast will take some doing. We just have to thank Mike Ashley for paying for my mobile bill so I can ring up Lee and Graham to find out who we can't afford to sign."

I would fucking love it if Pardew got the England job.  He'd be out of our hair and people would soon realise what he was all about.  No chance, unfortunately.

If by some chance he did get the England job I'm convinced he would still manage us at the same time.

Guest chopey

When I think of the crap pardew has put us through and the things he has done and still not been sacked, any thoughts I have about next season just gets me depressed.

I didn't hear it but apparently Martin Samuel is touting Pards for England manager :megusta:

Imagine the cunts ego if they ever did happen.

Thankfully it never will.

I hope it does. Let Fleet Street see him for the fraud that he is instead of berating us deluded Geordies for having the temerity to want better.

I didn't hear it but apparently Martin Samuel is touting Pards for England manager :megusta:

I hope it does. Let Fleet Street see him for the fraud that he is instead of berating us deluded Geordies for having the temerity to want better.

It's not just those in the press, the guy gets defenders from fans of other clubs. It's far too easy to just look at another club and think "Yeah he's doing good". If Pardew got the England job I don't think he would make it to the end of Euro 2016 qualifying.

And last night the United manager said: “The key signings, the strikers, are obviously the toughest ones to get over the line.

Over the line out already, fucking early this season Alan.

"The use of goal line technology showed that we just didn't manage to get it all the way across the line".

It's not just those in the press, the guy gets defenders from fans of other clubs. It's far too easy to just look at another club and think "Yeah he's doing good". If Pardew got the England job I don't think he would make it to the end of Euro 2016 qualifying.

It's the press feeding these fans though.

Can imagine England under Pardew

Harto

Johno      Gazza          Jags          Asher

Wazza    Stevie  Jonesy  Hendo  Leights

Carlts

Harto

Carlts

think he'd find a place for Lampo

Guest Bert Shaft

Harto

Carlts

Ha, as if Jags would get in  slimey c*nts England team ahead of Willo.

Harto

Carlts

think he'd find a place for Lampo

Aye that would be a good team at Wembo