Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now I'm really curious about his wife. Can someone summarize this whole affair for me?

Maybe she doesn't exist, or she's buried under his patio, or he is the wife?

Norman Bimps?

Funny or not, I always felt like Bimp was posting exactly what he felt in the moment instead of putting up pretenses - similar to IP, actually - and posters like that are always going to be the heart and soul of this place.

Now I'm really curious about his wife. Can someone summarize this whole affair for me?

He made her sound like some Babylonian myth beast that devoured everything in its path.  She was probably an Eva Mendez lookalike.  I pictured his relationship something like this:

Funny or not, I always felt like Bimp was posting exactly what he felt in the moment instead of putting up pretenses - similar to IP, actually - and posters like that are always going to be the heart and soul of this place.

:lol: Piss off.

I came close to leaving during the height of the Pardew Wars but I decided to just stop posting so many opinions and replies instead!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/2f6bc5e572aaa8b1185060422eb7d84d/tumblr_mwojx24aNV1qzvi02o1_500.gif

Guest reefatoon

Such drama, still not sure why people do this. Just don't log on and stop being a chode.

Totally agree.  I liked Bimps, he made me chuckle at times.  But christ, it's an internet forum, how melodramatic must a bloke be to leave after a few choice words.

Saying that, I thought POOT really went for the jugular, such a nasty pasty. I am glad I wasn't the one on the end of that onslaught.

I came close to leaving during the height of the Pardew Wars but I decided to just stop posting so many opinions and replies instead!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/2f6bc5e572aaa8b1185060422eb7d84d/tumblr_mwojx24aNV1qzvi02o1_500.gif

I know everyone's grateful. Me included.

I've came close to leaving a few times, including asking for a deletion of my account. I realise though that when people try and get to me it's only because they have a problem with me, so therefor fuck them, it's their problem, not mine.

There are a few people on here who I'm not keen on, there are a few people on here who seem canny, Bimpy was always one who seemed canny to me.