Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He could have maintained quotes about targeting top ten and I'd still be sick of his inane, non insightful prattle. Sick of hearing/from about him. How can they many people feel the same way and they not consider jettisoning the div? I know why but I'll disappointed if those who acted last time have just about faced because of some signings.

He could have maintained quotes about targeting top ten and I'd still be sick of his inane, non insightful prattle. Sick of hearing/from about him. How can they many people feel the same way and they not consider jettisoning the div? I know why but I'll disappointed if those who acted last time have just about faced because of some signings.

... that he had absolutely fuck all to do with. They will though, some anyway.

Push the top 6 he says (on radio newcastle)

It didn't take him long to lower his expectations, I guess we can expect more of that from the fraud.

I really think its coming from above. I think with the players they've brought in for him, they've probably said top 8. Bit more pressure going into this season I think,.

Why wouldn't people want Moyes?

Because they're sheep who believe you have to win something to be a very good manager. I wouldn't expect that nonsense on an NUFC forum, but it's here.

;)

Because they're sheep who believe you have to win something to be a very good manager. I wouldn't expect that nonsense on an NUFC forum, but it's here.

Nah it's because we want to be entertained. As well as results wise he did at Everton his teams never entertained.

His miles better than the shit we have now but if it were up to me I'd like a manager who gets his teams to play exciting football.

I'm past caring about results, I just want to watch good football. Not like we are going to ever win.anything outside of a cup anyway.

http://sportingpreview.com/football2014-15/2014018.php

Ballache blogger Andrew Boulton pulls no punches as he predicts some more maverick touchline behaviour from Alan Pardew...

I bet £5 that Hulk would be the top scorer at the World Cup. Had I bet that he would have turned up for the opening game with 'Lighthouse Family' CDs glued all over his otherwise naked body it couldn't have been a much worse bet.

I am, unquestionably, a terrible gambler. But that is most likely because my true aptitude lies not in betting on the kicking, catching, chucking or thwacking of various sized balls but on human behaviour. Where I live, I bet myself that the bus driver with 'Where's Your F*cking Tool?' tattooed on his neck would, at some point, punch a teenager. He did. I bet that the fisherman who habitually sinks four cans of Kestrel before midday would one day accidentally hook a cyclist, small child and/or swan. So far we're just waiting on the swan.

Article continues below...

And now I bet, fairly confidently, that Alan Pardew will do something ridiculous this season. The Newcastle United manager isn't so much of a loose cannon as an entirely unattached cannon filled with bat shit and frenetic techno music. Whether it's his crass abuse of Manuel Pellegrini, his tussle with officials or even very nearly becoming the first and only man Arsene Wenger has ever punched in the face, Pardew is a magnet for bother.

Sticking his face rather awkwardly into David Meyler's was, in isolation, silly and inappropriate – but the meat of the 10 game ban he served was not for the nut, but rather for the fact that he persistently demonstrates that he is a man not in control of himself.

Now Pards declares that he has changed. I'm not sure I believe it, and I'm absolutely certain I don't want it to be true. Having Pardew on the touchline for a game is like setting fire to a wheelie bin full of batteries. You know something will happen at some point, you're just not entirely sure what.

Sadly for Pardew, he seems to have two concurrent streams of reputation. On one hand he is the player-ruiner, the scoundrel, the foul-mouthed yob, the loon. On the other hand he is a well-regarded manager who has had relative success with a club that, even by it's own hilarious standards, is in a period of remarkable unpredictability.

One day you're skirting around the top four of the Premier League on the back of some of the most productive European scouting in recent years, the next day Joe Kinnear bowls in and tries to sign Nicholas Lyndhurst, a bag of old ham and a scuba mask filled with dolphin tears.

But whatever qualities Pardew may have it's all horribly undermined by his tendency to behave like a toddler who's been laced with Capri Sun and blue Smarties. Do we picture the Pardew who is currently the second longest serving top-flight manager or do we picture the Pardew who we may or may not catch behind Argos bumming a pigeon?

He may not be your cup of tea. You may actually like to pour your cup of tea directly on his genitals. But for anyone who enjoys anticipating those wild spasms of human behaviour, he's a magnificent subject.

My own tip is that he'll get so furious during a game this season that he'll deliberately break his own leg. I should have put the Hulk fiver on that. Damn it.

Click here for all the Paddy Power Premier League odds. If you open an account and bet £10, you get a £20 bonus straight away.

Amazing.

http://sportingpreview.com/football2014-15/2014018.php

Ballache blogger Andrew Boulton pulls no punches as he predicts some more maverick touchline behaviour from Alan Pardew...

I bet £5 that Hulk would be the top scorer at the World Cup. Had I bet that he would have turned up for the opening game with 'Lighthouse Family' CDs glued all over his otherwise naked body it couldn't have been a much worse bet.

I am, unquestionably, a terrible gambler. But that is most likely because my true aptitude lies not in betting on the kicking, catching, chucking or thwacking of various sized balls but on human behaviour. Where I live, I bet myself that the bus driver with 'Where's Your F*cking Tool?' tattooed on his neck would, at some point, punch a teenager. He did. I bet that the fisherman who habitually sinks four cans of Kestrel before midday would one day accidentally hook a cyclist, small child and/or swan. So far we're just waiting on the swan.

Article continues below...

And now I bet, fairly confidently, that Alan Pardew will do something ridiculous this season. The Newcastle United manager isn't so much of a loose cannon as an entirely unattached cannon filled with bat s*** and frenetic techno music. Whether it's his crass abuse of Manuel Pellegrini, his tussle with officials or even very nearly becoming the first and only man Arsene Wenger has ever punched in the face, Pardew is a magnet for bother.

Sticking his face rather awkwardly into David Meyler's was, in isolation, silly and inappropriate – but the meat of the 10 game ban he served was not for the nut, but rather for the fact that he persistently demonstrates that he is a man not in control of himself.

Now Pards declares that he has changed. I'm not sure I believe it, and I'm absolutely certain I don't want it to be true. Having Pardew on the touchline for a game is like setting fire to a wheelie bin full of batteries. You know something will happen at some point, you're just not entirely sure what.

Sadly for Pardew, he seems to have two concurrent streams of reputation. On one hand he is the player-ruiner, the scoundrel, the foul-mouthed yob, the loon. On the other hand he is a well-regarded manager who has had relative success with a club that, even by it's own hilarious standards, is in a period of remarkable unpredictability.

One day you're skirting around the top four of the Premier League on the back of some of the most productive European scouting in recent years, the next day Joe Kinnear bowls in and tries to sign Nicholas Lyndhurst, a bag of old ham and a scuba mask filled with dolphin tears.

But whatever qualities Pardew may have it's all horribly undermined by his tendency to behave like a toddler who's been laced with Capri Sun and blue Smarties. Do we picture the Pardew who is currently the second longest serving top-flight manager or do we picture the Pardew who we may or may not catch behind Argos bumming a pigeon?

He may not be your cup of tea. You may actually like to pour your cup of tea directly on his genitals. But for anyone who enjoys anticipating those wild spasms of human behaviour, he's a magnificent subject.

My own tip is that he'll get so furious during a game this season that he'll deliberately break his own leg. I should have put the Hulk fiver on that. Damn it.

Click here for all the Paddy Power Premier League odds. If you open an account and bet £10, you get a £20 bonus straight away.

Amazing.

LOL  ;D

Nah it's because we want to be entertained. As well as results wise he did at Everton his teams never entertained.

His miles better than the s*** we have now but if it were up to me I'd like a manager who gets his teams to play exciting football.

I'm past caring about results, I just want to watch good football. Not like we are going to ever win.anything outside of a cup anyway.

Was always impressed with Everton when they came up here mind.

They didn't win enough games to finish 4th and 5th by being scared of the opposition. They did it by scoring goals and not giving owt away at the back. Give me that anyway over being a national laughing stock losing 4-0 every other week.

Guest palnese

Everton played some great stuff in Moyes' final season at Everton. They had a great left side and used Fellaini brilliantly. They mixed it up nicely and were very easy on the eye, imo.

Tell you what really gives this guy away. It's the way he bellows nonsense from the sidelines, and he puts on this fake hard man voice while he does it too. I kept thinking who the hell is that who keeps shouting those dumb commands. Though it was one of the coaches. Couldn't believe it was Pardew.

They didn't win enough games to finish 4th and 5th by being scared of the opposition. They did it by scoring goals and not giving owt away at the back. Give me that anyway over being a national laughing stock losing 4-0 every other week.

Never said otherwise, I said I'd rather look for someone different if I had the choice.

Of course I'd prefer him to Pardew, I'd prefer Mark fucking Hughes to Pardew.

His miles better than the shit we have now but if it were up to me I'd like a manager who gets his teams to play exciting football.

The first paragraph is plain wrong. Everton played some excellent stuff at times when Moyes was there.

Guest firetotheworks

Everton played really nice stuff imo and considering I'd take pretty much anyone, I'd snap your arm off for Moyes. I laughed when he went to Man United because it was a bit laughable and he's not on that level. He is, however, the next step up from our level and consistently so.

Beardsley in.

That would be a disaster - apart from the fact he'd be a lousy manager(and have to ask his wife if she approved of his team selections), he is a bought-and-paid-for Ashley stooge.