Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He completely deserves this level of scrutiny. Until he reverts back to winning ways of 5th and admits the last two years have been mistakes. Personally I think he's too thick to realise the combination of players and winning formula he stumbled upon is his only way back and not his obsession with shape and the crayon contents of his bullshit notepad.

Guest firetotheworks

Just sounds like either his ego, or pandering to the mongs to me. Aiming for top four=ambition and not inane, baseless, ludicrous bullshit.

Aye it's a cynical ploy to net some of those lost or questioning their attendance after Cardiff. That event was far more effective that some give credit for

Yep, credit to NUST for organising it.

:bluestar:

Plus, it's hard to attract the right new players when you openly state that mid-table is your only aim.  Make it clear that the club barely gives a shit about the league and we'd end up with a team full of overpaid mercenaries again.

:lol: If the club has ambitions of Champions League football, the guy would've been outta here nearly two years ago. Doing business to ensure we have 18 players every match day isn't going to convince me that something has clicked since May and, all of a sudden, the board wants to behave like a competitive football club.

We'll obviously be nowhere fucking near.

:lol: If the club has ambitions of Champions League football, the guy would've been outta here nearly two years ago. Doing business to ensure we have 18 players every match day isn't going to convince me that something has clicked since May and, all of a sudden, the board wants to behave like a competitive football club.

We'll obviously be nowhere fucking near.

yep.

Where did he say this btw?  I ask because I can't find any actual quotes online anywhere.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/323690/report

Try the video. Haven't watched it myself.

Just seems like her's saying we're doing ok in the market despite not having the Champions League money of some clubs. Nowt there about actually having Champions league aspirations.