Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At least hes aware that we need a better style of football.

He usually seems utterly oblivious to any problems the team has.

He's constantly saying it but he does fuck all about it. He just lies to try and appease people who are stupid enough to believe what comes out of his ringpiece.

He's constantly saying it but he does f*** all about it. He just lies to try and appease people who are stupid enough to believe what comes out of his ringpiece.

:thup:

He constantly says the shit people want to hear but never acts upon it.

It comes down to the fans. They can easily make his position untenable. Either by staying away as I do or the vocal attacks heard against Cardiff. Only a matter of time before someone physically goes for him, too.

I hope you're right on both fronts, though I have less confidence in the fan base's collective wisdom to exercise any such power they might have.

That's the thing, though, it doesn't have to be especially cohesive. It'll get to the point where 95% are strongly against him, especially now that money has actually been spent (though the squad remains weak or weaker) and the ignorant Pardew defenders have no retort left. It'll get very, very ugly for him if results follow a similar pattern to those in the latter half of 13-14.

He's constantly saying it but he does f*** all about it. He just lies to try and appease people who are stupid enough to believe what comes out of his ringpiece.

He constantly says the shit people want to hear but never acts upon it.

He doesn't know how to. Passing football requires a lot of forward movement from players and that takes genuine Keegan type belief in the philosophy that he will never have.

I don't get why after every season we have people say he deserves another chance. Why the fuck does he deserve another chance? because we fluked our way to 5th playing fucking awful football except 6 games. He's an embarrassment to have associated to the club as a person and it just sums up how much of a joke this club is that this clown is still in a job. A big reason he's still in a job is because our fans are spineless fuckers who think a bloke who knew exactly what he was walking into has been given a tough time. The players he's worked with ( and destroyed) over his years here would be phenomenal with a manager like Keegan, players like HBA, Marveaux, Cisse, Remy, MYM, Carroll, Sissoko, Anita and Ba. Any other manager would have any of the squads he's had whilst managing us set up to attack teams but this cowardly cunt has us defending 1-0 leads against newly promoted sides, ostracising players because they don't defend enough because they've spent their entire fucking development training to be a fucking attacking player.

I'd say one last chance. Last season, he had to put up with Kinnear, and I think he seems much more comfortable working with Charnley.

I'm not expecting top six, but I do want to see an improvement in the quality of our football.

What we will get is a huge level of inconsistency in results as per. Certain teams struggle against the hoofball we inflict so invariably that means the odd 'Freee' points. The talented squad we have will keep us in midtable boredom until the cycle repeats itself and the good ones choose to follow the ambition.

I hope to be proved wrong.

what would get him the sack?

our results couldn't get any worse than the second half of last season, and that cunts behaviour couldn't be any more disgraceful.

nee chance he's going anywhere.

I'd say one last chance. Last season, he had to put up with Kinnear, and I think he seems much more comfortable working with Charnley.

I'm not expecting top six, but I do want to see an improvement in the quality of our football.

:lol: Wow.

our results couldn't get any worse than the second half of last season, and that c***s behaviour couldn't be any more disgraceful.

Actual dissatisfaction from fans, protests that are obvious and reflects the widespread dissatisfaction. When national media starts asking the question why Pardew isn't sacked, why he's seemingly not even sackable, the next question will be regarding Sports Direct. We edged close to this during May, but the summer came at a perfect time for them to circulate money and players. When there's questions regarding SD, he will react. Remember that's what is important here.

our results couldn't get any worse than the second half of last season, and that c***s behaviour couldn't be any more disgraceful.

Because we were safe from relegation due to first half of season results.

Continue said form at beginning of this season after investment in the squad and questions will start to be asked IMO.

Guest firetotheworks

http://37.media.tumblr.com/681f2cb7bef8dd85d6c3f91d57a6819a/tumblr_n9dm7meQ101sjmacfo1_400.png

:lol: Wow.

Put up with Kinnear. :lol:

Aside from the obvious, the old bugger's already forgotten that Kinnear was long gone when our worst form occurred.

Think his situation has changed now. Last season, we started ok and when things went bad, he could pull out the Cabaye and no replacement excuse

Now though, he's got 7 new players with potential for more, hasn't lost any of his major players except for Debuchy and his beloved Shola, will have some fans off his back for a while and has put the fans favourite out of the picture without much uproar.

He can probably use the 'team hasn't gelled yet ' excuse for the first 6-7 games but if things continue to be bad towards Christmas, then it only depends on Ashley's patience with him.

Think his situation has changed now. Last season, we started ok and when things went bad, he could pull out the Cabaye and no replacement excuse

Now though, he's got 7 new players with potential for more, hasn't lost any of his major players except for Debuchy and his beloved Shola, will have some fans off his back for a while and has put the fans favourite out of the picture without much uproar.

He can probably use the 'team hasn't gelled yet ' excuse for the first 6-7 games but if things continue to be bad towards Christmas, then it only depends on Ashley's patience with him.

This is probably the closest assessment of the Pardew situation.

Only if we are close to, or in, the bottom 4 is he likely to be sacked at Christmas - even Ashley surely isn't stupid enough to fire him much later than that and because of the compensation due, will be reluctant to pull the trigger anyway. However, if we struggle badly and play poorly as well, things could happen even before Christmas. Last season he had a decent start to hide behind as well as Cabaye being sold but Ashley will expect an improvement this time after the layout of cash.

That's 7 new toys to break for the incompetent one

He constantly says the s*** people want to hear but never acts upon it.

He doesn't, like :lol:

:lol:

We're a bit confused at the minute like, a manager who always 'says the right things' but everyone hammers his every utterance and a PR machine that is 'brainwashing' the fans so successfully that everyone still hates them. Worst of both worlds situation.

All we need is someone from the London/Home Counties area, who would've been a child around the 1990-1995 mark to say that that Crystal Palace "footballer" who scored the winner in the 1990 FA Cup Semi final against Liverpool, touched their winky on numerous occasion.