Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We actually have the players to play 4-3-3 very well now, unfortunately no chance of it happening thanks to King Fuckwit

We seem to have the players to switch nicely between 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 as the game dictates with Sissoko right or centre depending on which and De Jong moving out right in a 3 up front

Have we played 433 since the season we finished 5th?  Maybe we have, difficult to tell sometimes. 

Certainly haven't played it enough since we don't have any wingers you'd really want to see in a 442.

http://www.nufc.com/html/2012-13html/2012-11-17swansea-h.html

"We played 4-3-3. We were 4-3-3. Sammy (Ameobi) was on the left-hand side, and joining with Demba (Ba) and I thought he did a good job. Shola (Ameobi) came on at half-time and upped us again. We had our best spell when the two were together

Played it for half a game then brought Shola on and "improved".

We actually have the players to play 4-3-3 very well now, unfortunately no chance of it happening thanks to King Fuckwit

We seem to have the players to switch nicely between 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 as the game dictates with Sissoko right or centre depending on which and De Jong moving out right in a 3 up front

Tiote

Anita Sissoko

Riviere De Jong Cabella

Have we played 433 since the season we finished 5th?  Maybe we have, difficult to tell sometimes. 

Certainly haven't played it enough since we don't have any wingers you'd really want to see in a 442.

http://www.nufc.com/html/2012-13html/2012-11-17swansea-h.html

"We played 4-3-3. We were 4-3-3. Sammy (Ameobi) was on the left-hand side, and joining with Demba (Ba) and I thought he did a good job. Shola (Ameobi) came on at half-time and upped us again. We had our best spell when the two were together

Played it for half a game then brought Shola on and "improved".

It's difficult to accept his quotes as real, sometimes. :(

'We've done some terrific business and I think it must be exciting for Newcastle fans that we've got some terrific, offensive players.

'I feel much more comfortable with the team and we can play a brand of football which is expected of us.

'I think we could really trouble teams this season, which is something we didn't do in the second half of last season.'

No Remy to score goals and a defence that will inevitably concede more goals this season than last.

I see not good things.

Can't really argue with that at the moment. I think we've bought enough potentially exciting players but that's not the same as having proven goal scorers. Add to that a lack of a dominating centre back and clueless coaching and we'll do well to finish top 10 again IMO.

Said it a million times, but i'd take being bottom after a few games if it got rid of him.

How bad does he have to be to get the sack though? In the 2nd half of last season he lost damn near every game, alienated our most gifted player and stuck the nut on an opposing player - and survived. Unless his name crops up in operation yewtree he's going nowhere.

Said it a million times, but i'd take being bottom after a few games if it got rid of him.

How bad does he have to be to get the sack though? In the 2nd half of last season he lost damn near every game, alienated our most gifted player and stuck the nut on an opposing player - and survived. Unless his name crops up in operation yewtree he's going nowhere.

But we were safe from relegation at that point, have an awful run before we've built up momentum and he's gone imo. His sole target is to keep us in the prem, if he doesn't look like he's delivering that he'll be gone. I fucking hate the bloke, he could win us the league and I still think I'd want him dead.

Willing to give him another chance, 15 points in the first 5 games is the target.

Providing he can achieve this and stops being a total cunt, I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Anything less and I will continue to hate the horrible man.

He'll last this season unless we're in the bottom three going into January. That might cause panic and rather than spend money they might give Kinnear a go.

I reckon we will pick up just enough points in first 10 games to keep him in a job. We still have a better team than most outside that top 7 and will scrape a fair few results.I reckon if we start bad he is gone this time though because of the amount of new players brought in.

It comes down to the fans. They can easily make his position untenable. Either by staying away as I do or the vocal attacks heard against Cardiff. Only a matter of time before someone physically goes for him, too.

But we were safe from relegation at that point, have an awful run before we've built up momentum and he's gone imo. His sole target is to keep us in the prem, if he doesn't look like he's delivering that he'll be gone. I fucking hate the bloke, he could win us the league and I still think I'd want him dead.

I suppose relegation, or the threat of it is the key. Because it threatens Ashleys income. But for Ashley to sack Pardew he has to replace him, and to bring a new manager in means promising the new man a transfer fund, which won't happen. So the only manager that could follow Pardew would be an absolute no-mark.

Not that I'm saying I want Pardew should stay. After last season he should have been chained up in the street so people could throw shit at him.