Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has Ashley ever been involved in gambling?(no nufc jokes needed :lol:)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1059237/Newcastle-United-tycoon-Mike-Ashley-lost-300m-HBOS-bet.html

From 2008, and the daily mail (I know) but the headline alone shows that, yeah, Mikey likes a flutter or two.

Liking a flutter or two isnt being 'involved in gambling' :lol: Nigh on everyone likes a bet tbh.

Forgive me, maybe I misunderstood your question? To me, losing £300 million quid in one day on stock market-tracking spread bets is "involved in gambling"...

George Caulkin @CaulkinTheTimes  ·  42m

Pardew presser: "I wasn't set any targets for this season - the only targets we set for ourselves." #Nufc

George Caulkin @CaulkinTheTimes  ·  41m

Lee Charnley said on his promotion last month: "our minimum target for this campaign is a top-10 finish." #Nufc

I'm sure Pardew has been quoted saying top 10 is his target this season.  Cowardly fuckwit, he's going to fail again so he's trying to move the goalposts.  Hey, cockmuncher, you're not a Jedi, we do remember the shit you come out with.

Guest Roger Kint

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1059237/Newcastle-United-tycoon-Mike-Ashley-lost-300m-HBOS-bet.html

From 2008, and the daily mail (I know) but the headline alone shows that, yeah, Mikey likes a flutter or two.

Liking a flutter or two isnt being 'involved in gambling' :lol: Nigh on everyone likes a bet tbh.

Forgive me, maybe I misunderstood your question? To me, losing £300 million quid in one day on stock market-tracking spread bets is "involved in gambling"...

Its pointless really but clearly meant in ownership based on the previous posts. Its obvious to everyone that he gambles on a personal level, thats not the issue.

Guest Roger Kint

Pardew presser: "I wasn't set any targets for this season - the only targets we set for ourselves." #Nufc

Lee Charnley said on his promotion last month: "our minimum target for this campaign is a top-10 finish." #Nufc

I'm sure Pardew has been quoted saying top 10 is his target this season.  Cowardly fuckwit, he's going to fail again so he's trying to move the goalposts.  Hey, cockmuncher, you're not a Jedi, we do remember the shit you come out with.

He has said it every bastard week for the last 6 months. Multiple times each week tbh. The blokes shitting himself now.

:lol: Just...I mean...just FIRE him. Christ! FIRE HIM.

Guest Roger Kint

He has said it every bastard week for the last 6 months. Multiple times each week tbh. The blokes shitting himself now.

He said this immediately before we fell apart after Xmas :lol:

"I don't know if we can be any more consistent than we are at the moment with 19 points from 24," said the manager, Alan Pardew. "The board are after a top-10 finish but that doesn't mean we can't do better. We're aiming higher."

:lol: Just...I mean...just FIRE him. Christ! FIRE HIM.

:lol:

Not prepared to quit apparently:

He said: "No, I won't walk away. I love this job and I am going too fight as long as I can for it. That's what I have always done.

"I have been in tricky situations before. This is a situation where I perhaps need to dig deep, and I have got no problem in doing that.

"I will dig deep on Saturday and make sure I make the right decisions to get us a win."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/1926636/Newcastle-boss-Mike-Ashley-wins-1.3m-on-roulette-spin.html

"According to the Mail on Sunday, the reclusive tycoon and passionate football fan" ;D

“There are some criticisms that all managers get in the Premier League.

“And you have to rise above it."

How about you actually listen to some of the criticism you get instead you deluded wanker.

Not prepared to quit apparently:

He said: "No, I won't walk away. I love this job and I am going too fight as long as I can for it. That's what I have always done.

"I have been in tricky situations before. This is a situation where I perhaps need to dig deep, and I have got no problem in doing that.

"I will dig deep on Saturday and make sure I make the right decisions to get us a win."

The bit in bold sums him up like.  If we manage to fluke a win against fucking Cardiff then it's all down to him of course.  If we lose, I doubt it'll be his fault though.