Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think I'd take any Premiership manager apart from Asdaprice and Pulis ahead of Pardew. And a few of the Championship ones too.

even though he's currently doing better than a majority of them?

He's  achieving the very least the calibre of squad should aspire to.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think I'd take any Premiership manager apart from Asdaprice and Pulis ahead of Pardew. And a few of the Championship ones too.

even though he's currently doing better than a majority of them?

He's  achieving the very least the calibre of squad should aspire to.

Rubbish.  :lol:

I'll celebrate the day he finally goes, then commiserate when I remember who's in charge of bringing in his replacement. Lots of alcohol throughout, it's the only way.

Can't see it for the next 5 years, Ashley has got us exactly where he wants us, he's keeping us barely alive to drain us of our life. It won't change unless he finds a better offer, dies, or someone comes in with at least £250m, none of which will happen anytime soon and until then Pardew and this setup is here to stay.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I find the bedwetting in here hilarious like.

ANY MANAGER BUT ALAN, ANYONE ;D

You must be happy with our current league placing/cup appearances then?  Patronising tit

I'm over the moon with the league performance. :up:

Not happy with the cups - though the league cup was a tough draw.

You must be happy with our current league placing/cup appearances then?  Patronising tit

8th is par for the season though, surely? It's nothing to be over the moon about. We should call him Alan Pardew.

Guest Haris Vuckic

8th is par for the season though, surely? It's nothing to be over the moon about. We should call him Alan Pardew.

Top 10 is par - apparently! We've obviously learned a lot, played decent football and took some big scalps with some fantastic away form thrown in. We have limitations - which with a reasonably small squad and the minimum investment have begun to show but I'd say we're doing well.

See where we end up - do the club really want Europe? I doubt they do.

8th but also still in touching distance of teams further ahead of us. and with half a season to focus on the league and a lot of players who want to get into world cup squads so will want to perform through the season

Surely winning is playing football in "the right manner"?

No it's not, and what have we won?

10 league games out of 20 this season?

At the end of the day it's a results game. We're not the Newcastle of old but nor do we play an awful brand of football. I've seen much worse at NUFC.

Well that's ok then. Carry on regardless because I saw Souness' sides and Allardyce's sides and Bill McGarry's sides and they played worse than Lord Pardew's.

Utter turd.

Lord Pardew man :lol:

I've given the bloke pelters when he's deserved it, the arse end of last season for example, however I cannot reconcile the way we have performed for the majority of this season with the hatred some have for the bloke. We're six points of the Champions League places for fuck's sake. I know he's not a likeable person, I know he talks shite but claiming you'd rather have Billy fucking Davies than him is just laughable.

The fact of the matter is that this season he has got us playing a brand of football that while not Keeganesque is effective. We retain and recycle possession well, we work hard, we create a decent number of chances and if we do take a chance we try to make sure we don't leak one at the other end and rely on our pace to play on the break. I'd like to see us knock in three or four every week but if that's not possible for whatever reason picking up the three points is a not a bad substitute for seeing a game with just the one or two goals.

honestly I was more annoyed by the League Cup defeat because we really should have won that game in 90 minutes.

At the end of the day it's a results game. We're not the Newcastle of old but nor do we play an awful brand of football. I've seen much worse at NUFC.

Well that's ok then. Carry on regardless because I saw Souness' sides and Allardyce's sides and Bill McGarry's sides and they played worse than Lord Pardew's.

Utter turd.

I've given the bloke pelters when he's deserved it, the arse end of last season for example, however I cannot reconcile the way we have performed for the majority of this season with the hatred some have for the bloke. We're six points of the Champions League places for fuck's sake. I know he's not a likeable person, I know he talks shite but claiming you'd rather have Billy fucking Davies than him is just laughable.

The fact of the matter is that this season he has got us playing a brand of football that while not Keeganesque is effective. We retain and recycle possession well, we work hard, we create a decent number of chances and if we do take a chance we try to make sure we don't leak one at the other end and rely on our pace to play on the break. I'd like to see us knock in three or four every week but if that's not possible for whatever reason picking up the three points is a not a bad substitute for seeing a game with just the one or two goals.

The Billy Davies point comes from  watching his side destroy a side we couldn't score past.  Not scoring one and sitting on it, and more often than not losing out because of it. His team actually carried on trying to score. I didn't say I wanted him to manage Newcastle rather I'd prefer him to the boremonger in charge now. It really isn't praising Davies more an indictment of Pardew.

Guest hobshobs

Utter turd.

I've given the bloke pelters when he's deserved it, the arse end of last season for example, however I cannot reconcile the way we have performed for the majority of this season with the hatred some have for the bloke. We're six points of the Champions League places for f***'s sake. I know he's not a likeable person, I know he talks s**** but claiming you'd rather have Billy f***ing Davies than him is just laughable.

You can see that every week in a public park for free. Why bother with Graham Carr providing quality assets and Pardew organising them to play as he does. If we played with pace on the break Ameobi would not be seen on the pitch. Truth is even he could run from one end of the pitch to the other by the time the ball comes down out of the sky with Pardew's pish tactics.

We're basically now a football club that isn't interested in winning anything. It exists simply to turn in a moderate profit every year which makes it just the same as any other business up and down the country. Finish 8th-12th every season whilst exiting the cups at the early stages is the blueprint now and Pardew seems more than happy to go along with that.

We, as supporters only really have the Derby with the Mackems and local bragging rights to look forward to these days and they even seem to have given up on that going by the previous couple of meetings. You just know they'll turn us over again in 4 weeks time.

Yes the life has been well and truly sucked out of our club and Pardew is a big (not the biggest) part of that.

Guest Haris Vuckic

honestly I was more annoyed by the League Cup defeat because we really should have won that game in 90 minutes.

Aye - Hatem even put one on a plate for Cisse. Lord knows how he missed :anguish:

Utter turd.

The Billy Davies point comes from  watching his side destroy a side we couldn't score past.  Not scoring one and sitting on it, and more often than not losing out because of it. His team actually carried on trying to score. I didn't say I wanted him to manage Newcastle rather I'd prefer him to the boremonger in charge now.

you did see the west ham line up today right?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Utter turd.

I've given the bloke pelters when he's deserved it, the arse end of last season for example, however I cannot reconcile the way we have performed for the majority of this season with the hatred some have for the bloke. We're six points of the Champions League places for f***'s sake. I know he's not a likeable person, I know he talks s**** but claiming you'd rather have Billy f***ing Davies than him is just laughable.

You can see that every week in a public park for free. Why bother with Graham Carr providing quality assets and Pardew organising them to play as he does. If we played with pace on the break Ameobi would not be seen on the pitch. Truth is even he could run from one end of the pitch to the other by the time the ball comes down out of the sky with Pardew's pish tactics.

The ''hoofball'' rhetoric doesn't work this year mate :thup:

Utter turd.

The Billy Davies point comes from  watching his side destroy a side we couldn't score past.  Not scoring one and sitting on it, and more often than not losing out because of it. His team actually carried on trying to score. I didn't say I wanted him to manage Newcastle rather I'd prefer him to the boremonger in charge now.

you did see the west ham line up today right?

Would Pardew's side kept going at them, irrespective of the quality of opposition? That's the real question. 

Utter turd.

We're second bottom of the long ball league mate.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye meanwhile- Incognito wants BILLY DAVIES.

Perhaps a little hyperbole in 'over the moon' but looking at some of the teams we've beaten I'm very happy. We look good. :thup: