Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We haven't progressed one bit as a team in 3 years. That's something else :lol:

Somehow finished 5th and currently 7th this season so no fucking idea how, you are right though, still have no consistent way of playing and shocking going forward at times

Today just showed what his weaknesses are.  Complete utterly inability to change a game tactically once we are behind is his main one.

He is very capable of changing a game, actually.

Never for the good, I'm sorry but Pardew is the worst in-game manager of all times. It's unbelievable how he has no idea to change around from his pre-game plan.

Guest bimpy474

Everton winning at Man Utd makes it harder for us as they will be up for it more.....

Puts far more pressure on them to win, which will probably help us if anything.

Not according to Brett's Dad it wont.

What did he have to say?

Said how Swansea had european quality from their Europa experience, also blamed the long trip to Wales and the Glasgow situation and Paul Walker situation has upset some players

:lol:

Everton winning at Man Utd makes it harder for us as they will be up for it more.....

Not according to Brett's Dad it wont.

:lol: Brett's dad is a tool.

What did he have to say?

Already saying Man Utd will be fired up for Saturday after tonight, which is bad news for us.

does that really happen ? team A get beat so the week later they try harder ?  within that game i can understand, go a goal down, push out etc but a few days later I doubt the psychology changes.

Guest neesy111

That was my thinking as well.  Getting his excuse in early?