Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

people who like Pardew

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090305235953/goodhockey/images/2/23/Retard_at_a_keyboard.gif

people who dislike Pardew

http://s3.amazonaws.com/production.mediajoint.prx.org/public/piece_images/239956/chetbaker_medium_medium_small.jpg

No way would Chet Baker have disliked the silver fox.  :pilko:

people who like Pardew

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090305235953/goodhockey/images/2/23/Retard_at_a_keyboard.gif

http://s3.amazonaws.com/production.mediajoint.prx.org/public/piece_images/239956/chetbaker_medium_medium_small.jpg

:lol:

Did you actually put 'retard at a keyboard' into Google?

Giggs' father no doubt:

Alan Pardew says the former Newcastle United manager Sir Bobby Robson became his beacon when he was engaged in a desperate fight to restore the club's fortunes.

After guiding Newcastle to fifth place in 2012 Pardew was plunged into a relegation battle a few months later. Then Joe Kinnear was appointed director of football and Pardew's team had an inconsistent start to this season before the run of four wins which have taken the club to sixth.

"You have to prove yourself as a manager at any club, but particularly at a big club, that you can handle the tough times," he said.

"I did that at West Ham and got a lot of respect from West Ham fans, more for that, probably, than some of the great victories and getting to the cup final and the promotion we got.

"Maybe it will be the same here. Maybe in the future people will look back on that year and say: 'Well, he still handled it with a bit of dignity and respect', which I tried to do.

"Bobby Robson brought that to this job and for me that's the beacon for me to make sure I uphold those traditions."

Not having confidence to attack ffs. They get paid millions and they aren't confident in doing their job. I don't get it.

confidence is a big factor in sport, money has sod all to do with it.

I thought footballer only cared about money?

people who like Pardew

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Giggs' father no doubt:

Alan Pardew says the former Newcastle United manager Sir Bobby Robson became his beacon when he was engaged in a desperate fight to restore the club's fortunes.

After guiding Newcastle to fifth place in 2012 Pardew was plunged into a relegation battle a few months later. Then Joe Kinnear was appointed director of football and Pardew's team had an inconsistent start to this season before the run of four wins which have taken the club to sixth.

"You have to prove yourself as a manager at any club, but particularly at a big club, that you can handle the tough times," he said.

"I did that at West Ham and got a lot of respect from West Ham fans, more for that, probably, than some of the great victories and getting to the cup final and the promotion we got.

"Maybe it will be the same here. Maybe in the future people will look back on that year and say: 'Well, he still handled it with a bit of dignity and respect', which I tried to do.

"Bobby Robson brought that to this job and for me that's the beacon for me to make sure I uphold those traditions."

The way Pardew has spoken about fans, the club and about Ashley (in praise) are a disgrace, and to say he wants to uphold traditions Sir Bobby brought to the club make me want to put a meat cleaver through Pardew's bollocks to be honest.

Wish he would just shut up.

Giggs' father no doubt:

The way Pardew has spoken about fans, the club and about Ashley (in praise) are a disgrace, and to say he wants to uphold traditions Sir Bobby brought to the club make me want to put a meat cleaver through Pardew's bollocks to be honest.

It is a tad cheeky from the seat sniffer.

Giggs' father no doubt:

When Robson talked about fans when he was having a rough ride he called us ungrateful b******s and budgies whereas Pardew never said anything like that during his bad spell, so I suppose thats one of Robson's traditions that he isn't upholding .

I don't see much wrong with what Pardew's said, as usual. If he says he's trying to use one of our best managers as a role model then what is wrong with that?

Giggs' father no doubt:

When Robson talked about fans when he was having a rough ride he called us ungrateful b******s and budgies whereas Pardew never said anything like that during his bad spell, so I suppose thats one of Robson's traditions that he isn't upholding .

I don't see much wrong with what Pardew's said, as usual. If he says he's trying to use one of our best managers as a role model then what is wrong with that?

Don't you think it was a tad ungrateful to want him out in hindsight? We've never recovered! Pardew is a gobshite and doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as SBR, never mind use his name for brownie points. Slimy little bitch.

Absolutely nothing at all, obviously.

He doesn't even compare himself to Bobby at all.

In terms of dignity and respect, he's definately comparing himself. Mr- "Thank god we're not in the Europa League" is also incredibly far away from the way Sir Bobby conducted himself.

Absolutely nothing at all, obviously.

He doesn't even compare himself to Bobby at all.

Of course he doesn't.  :lol:

FFS, he's just saying he's trying to uphold the traditions of the club. Obviously people don't agree that he is, mainly because he's in bed with Ashley, but the quote itself is overwhelmingly positive IMO.

:thup:

It's a positive quote IMO. Whatever misgivings people might have about Pardew - the quote itself is overwhelmingly positive.

Can't people just enjoy a positive quote?

:thup:

It's a positive quote IMO. Whatever misgivings people might have about Pardew - the quote itself is overwhelmingly positive.

Can't people just enjoy a positive quote?

Positive or not it's bullshit, still, some fall for it.