Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As an evil Pardew-defender I realise this is a pointless exercise, but this sale has absolutely nowt to do with him :lol:

He definitely started talking about the possibility of Cabaye leaving last summer before anyone else was, his motivation for that is debatable I suppose.

Cabaye's wife tweeted about wanting a "nice" transfer in February last year. Maybe it was a joke, but the player and his entourage must have been looking for the next big payday. It's what footballers do. 

Suppose it's how you interpret his interviews but I haven't came across anything I'd view as active 'flogging'.

If PSG want a Newcastle player, they'll come and flash Ashley a few bob and his orgasm will last throughout the winter months. Doubt these Qataris have been aal owa the Ronny Gill for Pardew quotes.

As an evil Pardew-defender I realise this is a pointless exercise, but this sale has absolutely nowt to do with him :lol:

He definitely started talking about the possibility of Cabaye leaving last summer before anyone else was, his motivation for that is debatable I suppose.

Cabaye's wife tweeted about wanting a "nice" transfer in February last year. Maybe it was a joke, but the player and his entourage must have been looking for the next big payday. It's what footballers do. 

Doesn't explain why we hadn't seen any rumours in the press of Cabaye departing for months and months, then suddenly Pardew's prattling on about it in a press conference and things seemed to start happening.

The sale has everything to do with Pardew ffs. He's one of the main reasons for why the club perpetuates a small-time mentality, meaning the likes of Cabaye jump at the chance to leave without so much of a second thought. Not to mention him constantly talking about this specific impending departure.

Gahh. Bedtime.

Guest neesy111

Suppose it's how you interpret his interviews but I haven't came across anything I'd view as active 'flogging'.

If PSG want a Newcastle player, they'll come and flash Ashley a few bob and his orgasm will last throughout the winter months. Doubt these Qataris have been aal owa the Ronny Gill for Pardew quotes.

You must be blind and deaf then.

Doesn't explain why we hadn't seen any rumours in the press of Cabaye departing for months and months, then suddenly Pardew's prattling on about it in a press conference and things seemed to start happening.

I'll accept the club is very willing to sell at the right price, but really cannot believe that no one was aware of Yohan Cabaye until Pardew put him up for sale in a press conference. FFs every decent player is on the radar of clubs that can afford to buy them, and every fucking agent is working behind the scenes to make  sure those clubs know their player is available. 

The sale has everything to do with Pardew ffs. He's one of the main reasons for why the club perpetuates a small-time mentality, meaning the likes of Cabaye jump at the chance to leave without so much of a second thought. Not to mention him constantly talking about this specific impending departure.

Gahh. Bedtime.

I'd have personally said Ashley is 99% of the reasons why the club perpetuates a small-time mentality. What Pardew says is a complete irrelevance he has 0 say or input on ins and outs

Gahh. Bedtime.

Cabaye will be leaving for a substantial payrise. Nothing Pardew could say would keep him here tbf.

Guest bimpy474

And took time to take his tongue out of Pardew's arse to notice.

GIF would have been better.

I'll accept the club is very willing to sell at the right price, but really cannot believe that no one was aware of Yohan Cabaye until Pardew put him up for sale in a press conference. FFs every decent player is on the radar of clubs that can afford to buy them, and every fucking agent is working behind the scenes to make  sure those clubs know their player is available. 

We don't have to facilitate the sale so keenly though, do we?  Less than a week after Pardew had started his latest sales pitch Arsenal had bid and the player was in a huff, refusing to play in a League game.  My hunch is that Pardew is encouraged to do this as a big fee now and then funds steady squad investment with minimal money going in.

We don't have to facilitate the sale so keenly though, do we?  Less than a week after Pardew had started his latest sales pitch Arsenal had bid and the player was in a huff, refusing to play in a League game.  My hunch is that Pardew is encouraged to do this as a big fee now and then funds steady squad investment with minimal money going in.

Not to mention the manager telling the world in every interview what a tiny little club we are. Just what good players want to hear to make them want to stay where they are.

Guest bimpy474

GIF would have been better.

Nah, the image is enough.

Gahh. Bedtime.

I'd have personally said Ashley is 99% of the reasons why the club perpetuates a small-time mentality. What Pardew says is a complete irrelevance he has 0 say or input on ins and outs

Probably a good thing since Pardew would never have signed Cabaye in the first place.

Guest bimpy474

Gahh. Bedtime.

Probably a good thing since Pardew would never have signed Cabaye in the first place.

He chose Obertan :lol:

Despise him. Always have since the slimy c*** arrived at our club.

How can he justify Leighton Baines not being sold due to Everton having a chance of qualifying for the champions league, and then say we can't offer that in the same sentence is beyond patronising.

Look at the league table and encourage your players to dream a little you prick...

Oh, and grow a set of bollocks and show some self respect...you are nowt but a mouth piece for Ashley who cannot believe how lucky you are to have the job you stole from an honest man.

I'll accept the club is very willing to sell at the right price, but really cannot believe that no one was aware of Yohan Cabaye until Pardew put him up for sale in a press conference. FFs every decent player is on the radar of clubs that can afford to buy them, and every f***ing agent is working behind the scenes to make  sure those clubs know their player is available. 

Ok the investment policy on money received is probably right, that seems to be the way. But I don't think anything Pardew says makes the slightest difference. He has nothing to do with players in or players out. He got caught out by the Carroll sale and was roundly accused of being a liar. In this case he must have known there was interest in Cabaye going not only from the player himself but also from other clubs. Whatever he says in that situation will sound crap tbh.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye, that's how it happened...

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/00994/Harry_Redknapp_682x_994819a.jpg

LOL advertising them it makes no f***ing difference at all had he sat there and said yohan is not for sale PSG would still have bid its what happens in football.

Newcastle-Online cliche time - "It's amazing that this needs explaining".