Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Today provides no more insight about him, it's simply just another kick in the balls/salt in the wound or whatever analogy you like.

Makes you feel ill looking at how Poyet has got a poor Sunderland team playing then comparing to us with a better squad (without doubt imo) and seeing this utter depravity Pardew encourages. :anguish:

Absolutely no point in giving this fraud the boot while we're ran by our team of shit. And the "it's not gonna change any time soon, so why rage about it" attitude is the most spineless shit I've ever heard, and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself for just accepting whatever they hand out to you. Fucking ashamed.

whether he's manager or not nothing will change he isn't the real problem simply another symptom

:lol:

He's definitely a problem when he goes from something that worked in midweek to something s*** like this. He's a negative coward, and negative cowards with the odd exception always lose in the long-run.

and while ashleys here nothing will change, pardew goes at best its some no mark who will act in the exact same way, worst case its f***ing kinnear and god help us if he's ever back in the dugout

Sorry, there are plenty of manager who would do a better job than Pardew with this squad. Don't undermine the player we've got. It's absolute s*** that he relies heavily on his players, he can't win a match based on tactics ever.

and ashley will never employ them or they will refuse to work under kinnear. when pardew goes while ashley is in charge it will just be a mate of kinnears looking for work. Nothing will change while ashley runs thing and I can't see anything to get rid of him beyond suddenly finding £300m

So what? If Kinnear or one of his mates was put in charge then the fans would really turn on Ashley and that would be PROGRESS.

which will lead to a dead end, fans angry at ashley means f*** all without someone to buy the club he just suddenly won't decide to give the club away because of it. There is literally nothing we can do, people stop showing up? with the size of the prem tv cash its increasingly irrelevant he'll just cut costs by the amount missed by empty ground.

You are a retard with a loser mentally and nothing will change if you are in charge. Cowards tend to stick together and have every excuse in the book to do f*** all. Cant be arse anymore sick of these Pardew sucking assholes. 

fucking hell

Has he been interviewed yet? No excuses this time.

I don't think there is anything he can say. Last year it was "we was tired" then it was "we outplayed them, I don't think the criticism is fair" :lol: and today despite having an extra day preparation, being totally outplayed, he will simply use the Cabaye excuse.

Cunt.

Today provides no more insight about him, it's simply just another kick in the balls/salt in the wound or whatever analogy you like.

Makes you feel ill looking at how Poyet has got a poor Sunderland team playing then comparing to us with a better squad (without doubt imo) and seeing this utter depravity Pardew encourages. :anguish:

here's the thing without cabaye i really don't think we have a better squad. He was the difference maker who lifted an otherwise average side to a good side, without him no creativity no goalscorers and no spine

Absolutely no point in giving this fraud the boot while we're ran by our team of shit. And the "it's not gonna change any time soon, so why rage about it" attitude is the most spineless shit I've ever heard, and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself for just accepting whatever they hand out to you. Fucking ashamed.

:thup:

Stupid idea to go with Shola up front on his own. Hatem is too lazy to press the centre back and Shola is too fking slow. They passed out easily from the back. Brown and O´Shea ffs! Shola couldnt hold the ball at all, Altidore did this well.

here's the thing without cabaye i really don't think we have a better squad. He was the difference maker who lifted an otherwise average side to a good side, without him no creativity no goalscorers and no spine

We were getting beat off the mackems with Cabaye as well. Earlier this season and last season as well. When will your pathetic excuses dry up?

Absolutely no point in giving this fraud the boot while we're ran by our team of s***. And the "it's not gonna change any time soon, so why rage about it" attitude is the most spineless s*** I've ever heard, and you should be f***ing ashamed of yourself for just accepting whatever they hand out to you. f***ing ashamed.

If he had an ounce of dignity, he would resign (I'm serious) He's cowardly when it comes to derbies. Shameful from a Newcastle United manager.

He won't and if he does go we all know who will be in charge. Take away the fans and this club is rotten to the core with a owner with a no ambition, a director of football who is an utter joke and a manager with clueless tactics and subs.