Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew;

Gamplean - said it didn't work. First 15mins, OK - players got sucked into occasion - lack of composure and assurance - players playing for percentages. Gonna have to go back to basics and find a new gameplan. Lack of leadership and control. Players were up for the game. :D Crowd getting on the players backs didn't help. Lacked conviction when it came to taking chances, Shola and Sissoko should have taken their chances. All 3 goals disappointing. Blaming the loss of Remy and Cabaye - Sammi played despite being unwell. Felt sorry for de Jong being thrust in, being so short of match practice. Hard for him to take for losing 3 derbies in a row. Will lean on our points total - get the players back together and get some composure for Chelsea next weekend. Mick Lowes, sadly making a couple of excuses for him. :(

"Should have taken our chances". No s*** Sherlock.

What chances? Their keeper didn't have a save to make until it was 2-0.

I think he was referring to Sunderland, who had a bucketload of good chances. He wants the payoff from the sacking.

Mick Lowes is pathetic.

Pandering f***ing interviews

He would get banned if he probed too much though.

The club wouldn't ban the BBC

they could stop any interviews like this or with any of the squad.

I'm sure they could but they wouldn't .

Its the BBC FFS

Mick Lowes is pathetic.

Pandering f***ing interviews

He would get banned if he probed too much though.

The club wouldn't ban the BBC

they could stop any interviews like this or with any of the squad.

I'm sure they could but they wouldn't .

Its the BBC FFS

and I don't think ashley cares

If your going to be manager of Newcastle United then your bogey team cannot be Sunderland.

Yes okay no Remy, Colo, Gouff, Cisse or Cabaye but he just seems unable to get them up for the derby games. The lack pf passion and desire on that pitch today was sickening.

Guest bimpy474

He didn't sound like a man about to resign.

He's too much of a coward to walk away, that would mean accepting the blame for us playing shit, because of his shit tactics.

If Pardew doesn't walk he is officially the man with the biggest bollocks in the whole world. There is no way he should be able to stand in front of the cameras and say anything other than "that's it, I'm off"

Honestly wouldn't be bad option for him either. He now has a positive image in the media after the 5th position despite Mike Ashley. Guaranteed a new job by some daft owner in the summer or when the first managers get a sack next season.

He didn't sound like a man about to resign.

few managers ever do, even ignoring the compensation thing its also creates the perception of you saying "I'm not good enough to handle this" which could affect future job prospects. Very few will ever want to admit this.

Blaming the fans, I have no words :lol: So It's not the way we were set up, the defeatist attitudes of the players, having players in the wrong position, or playing someone who has never been a footballer,  it's the fans that caused the loss today, righto :lol: Why can't managers just hold there hands up when they made a mistake.

Blaming the fans, I have no words :lol: So It's not the way we were set up, the defeatist attitudes of the players, having players in the wrong position, or playing someone who has never been a footballer,  it's the fans that caused the loss today, righto :lol: Why can't managers just hold there hands up when they made a mistake.

He should be thanking the fans for not hanging him from the Tyne.

MA should sack him if only to protect his investment. 

Ducks Rapidly.

Why bother? We'll probably bring in enough decent players in the summer to keep us in a similar position next season, even if Mrs Beardsley was manager.

Guest bimpy474

He is so safe in his job this cunt can blame the fans, because him and his master dont give too fucks about us.

Hope the cunt gets run over by a steam roller.