Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wish the bloke who ran on the pitch had got to him and kicked his f***ing face off.

Was he trying to get to him?

Dunno what his intention was when he got there but he certainly got close.

Was trying to give Pardew his ST.

Should give the cunt his STD

Guest bimpy474

@Squawka 1h

Newcastle's long ball game not going according to plan so far.

http://i.imgur.com/lIv7bYw.png

:thup:

I expect this will be the tactic moving forward as well.

Let's be honest Pardew is a 4-4-2 long ball man

Yet our better results come playing decent football. The bloke is fucking mental in the head if he's turning back to a tactic that nearly got us relegated last season.

As much as he was fucked over yesterday, today was as much his fault as the owner, we were never set up right to win this game, never and that's on him. The team looked demoralised from the start.

I will forgive every Ashley offense if he sacks this guy. Bring on Kinnear as manager.

This man is an absolute disgrace. A spineless, no testicle having disgrace of a manager, and a man.

@Squawka 1h

No, he hasn't got any conviction to stick with anything. He'll go back to passing for a while, then after a couple of bad results he'll panic and go back to long ball.

@Squawka 1h

Yet our better results come playing decent football. The bloke is f***ing mental in the head if he's turning back to a tactic that nearly got us relegated last season.

He will be back in his shell now though.

The funny thing is all the sides in the league which are direct, stoke west ham are all struggling and they actually have the players which fit the system.

Tactically speaking we were awful today, totally disjointed display with oceans of space between the lines and a lack of cohesion when it came to pressing.

I knew the first half of the season wouldnt last

I will forgive every Ashley offense if he sacks this guy. Bring on Kinnear as manager.

This man is an absolute disgrace. A spineless, no testicle having disgrace of a manager, and a man.

What ?

Guest bimpy474

What ?

The sooner he has the job, the sooner the tramp will drop dead of a heart attack.

As much as he was fucked over yesterday, today was as much his fault as the owner, we were never set up right to win this game, never and that's on him. The team looked demoralised from the start.

while your not wrong how different an atmosphere might it have been if some kind of replacement for cabaye had been gotten. As it is though the entire squad know the plan from the top is to muddle on to the end of the season no ambition to even try to get a cl place. That by itself has to be fairly demoralizing for everyone

If Pardew doesn't walk he is officially the man with the biggest bollocks in the whole world. There is no way he should be able to stand in front of the cameras and say anything other than "that's it, I'm off"

What ?

I will honestly take anyone over Pardew now. I swear.

I cannot stomach the guy anymore, completely repulsed by everything he says and does at this point.

Thing is if Kinnear gets the gig there will be uproar and rightly so.

Good, the more uproar and trouble the better.

The fat c*** will never have any intention of leaving if he can lull the entire support base into a numb apathy.

The more dissatisfaction the better.

The worst thing is, and Mike knows it, is that all it takes is a few wins to get every dumb c*** onside as we saw earlier in the season during our "fantastic run".

while your not wrong how different an atmosphere might it have been if some kind of replacement for cabaye had been gotten. As it is though the entire squad know the plan from the top is to muddle on to the end of the season no ambition to even try to get a cl place. That by itself has to be fairly demoralizing for everyone

What exactly do you think Alan Pardew's job is, out of interest?