Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any rumors of this guy getting canned, anywhere, please?!

Even just the fantasy of it will keep me going for now.

I gave up on this season well before today,  but I get some morbid entertainment in watching Pardew make a fool of himself. And the thick cunt fans who still support him.

I don't understand the point of all this when you openly talk 8-10 being the aim. I tend to surround myself with like minded positive and ambitious people, good people -  this club led by Ashley and Pardew is the direct opposite of every principle I try to live by and I'm really just plain sick and tired of this.

Saw this week, culminating in today from a mile off, think we all did if we're being honest, doesn't make it any easier to swallow. Sick to death of the lot of them unbelievable that people still defend this fuckwitt and don't accept that he's part of the cancer and completely complicit to everything wrong with the club.

Fuck the lot of em, they've managed to turn a promising team into a clueless shitheap and a once proud footballing club into a soulless advertising showreel for S***** D*****

Saw this week, culminating in today from a mile off, think we all did if we're being honest, doesn't make it any easier to swallow. Sick to death of the lot of them unbelievable that people still defend this fuckwitt and don't accept that he's part of the cancer and completely complicit to everything wrong with the club.

f*** the lot of em, they've managed to turn a promising team into a clueless shitheap and a once proud footballing club into a soulless advertising showreel for S***** D*****

The worst thing about this is that there will be no reaction at all from the club. The website will just churn shite out like "bouncing back" and "looking ahead" and Pardew will get a pass from the media too constantly reminding us how lucky we are to be 8th in the league. There won't be a whisper of this cunt getting the sack.

The worst thing about this is that there will be no reaction at all from the club. The website will just churn s**** out like "bouncing back" and "looking ahead" and Pardew will get a pass from the media too constantly reminding us how lucky we are to be 8th in the league. There won't be a whisper of this c*** getting the sack.

Aye and even some stupid bastards on here will continue to find excuses for the cunt.

The worst thing about this is that there will be no reaction at all from the club. The website will just churn s**** out like "bouncing back" and "looking ahead" and Pardew will get a pass from the media too constantly reminding us how lucky we are to be 8th in the league. There won't be a whisper of this c*** getting the sack.

Aye and even some stupid bastards on here will continue to find excuses for the cunt.

Well that's because losing 0-3 at home to Sunderland twice in a row is just bad luck

I caught the end of the phone in on BBC Newcastle before, it was awful listening to John Anderson constantly deflecting criticism from Pardew and blaming everything on the players. I was in quite a rage, I'm pretty sure it was genuine as well, but it could have been faux.

Aye and even some stupid b******s on here will continue to find excuses for the c***.

There are a few "usual suspects" missing tonight I notice. Probably busy researching stats about science.

Aye and even some stupid b******s on here will continue to find excuses for the c***.

Well that's because losing 0-3 at home to Sunderland twice in a row is just bad luck

Aye I know.  Absolutely nowt he could do about playing such a narrow team against a side that like to utilise wide men to create space, poor fucking bastard.

Doesn't matter though, eh Alan, not like you're in on this or owt.

I caught the end of the phone in on BBC Newcastle before, it was awful listening to John Anderson constantly deflecting criticism from Pardew and blaming everything on the players. I was in quite a rage, I'm pretty sure it was genuine as well, but it could have been faux.

I can't stand listening to him, he's like that all of the time and I was wondering if they are worried that they'll get banned if something is said which doesn't go down well with the club.

:lol: Yep, faux I reckon.

I 100% think the players need to take a big share of the responsibility by the way, obviously.  But there comes a time when you notice a trend - we've had the same thing where people say the players choose to sit on a 1 or 2 goal lead and hang on for dear life when in reality the only constant is the manager.  His record in derbies is by far and away the worst since I started supporting the club - he's lost 3 in less than 12 months, which is as many as we'd lost in the previous 20-odd years FFS.

:lol: Yep, faux I reckon.

I 100% think the players need to take a big share of the responsibility by the way, obviously.  But there comes a time when you notice a trend - we've had the same thing where people say the players choose to sit on a 1 or 2 goal lead and hang on for dear life when in reality the only constant is the manager.  His record in derbies is by far and away the worst since I started supporting the club - he's lost 3 in less than 12 months, which is as many as we'd lost in the previous 20-odd years FFS.

I know some people like to lay all the blame on the players, but let's consider Sunderland who were an utter shambles at the beginning of this season. They hire a new manager and suddenly they start looking like a team. Not world beaters, but they have some shape and organisation and know their game plan. Same players so we can't say he's bought his way out of trouble. You would think it's not hard to see the inverse correlation to our team but some still refuse to get it.

Some of the stuff you read on Facebook is incredible like. I tend not to have many clampets on my feed but I see comments on other people's that make me want to weep. Several people have commented on Greg's saying that nobody at the club can take any blame other than the players.