Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We are not a football club anymore, just a billboard.

Even without Cabaye, Colo, Remy and Gouffran, you would have thought we'd at least compete. It seems we have a couple of pivotal positions in the side that if they are not there the others go to s***.

Most of the music before the game was shitty Kings of Leon.  :lol:

So was Ashley there then?

I doubt it. He's no mug, he knew this was coming.

Wish I could be as s*** at my job as this clown and still continue to get paid handsomely for it.

He needs to go into politics after this or banking.

Some daft cunt in front of me today tried to say "it's not his fault".

Aye it's not pal, you're right.  Nowt he could've done different. Xxxxxx

That's why nowt will change if people think he's a victim.  That was why Joe was brought in tbh, to deflect the blame off Pardew.  Mike will never get rid of him.

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't know how anyone could be happy with him as our manager. He is a complete fraud. He has no shame whatsoever.

"If Mike Ashley DID leave NUFC, would you have Alan Pardew as manager?"

http://twtpoll.com/ungdpwyqq5u3nh2

@NUFC_Stats I would and see what the new owner would give him to spend!

@NUFC_Stats yes but give him cash free reign to pick his players

@NUFC_Stats u would have to give him a chance to manage without his best players being sold and not being replaced

@NUFC_Stats I am happy with AP, he has proved himself here and all managers make mistakes now and then. He does well with what he has!

@NUFC_Stats If you asked this question 7 days ago the outcome would be very different. MA is making a mug of Pardew as well as us #nufc

Not enough  :anguish: in the world.

I don't know how anyone could be happy with him as our manager. He is a complete fraud. He has no shame whatsoever.

Why doesn't anyone in the press have the bottle to write it? He has been a complete sham since he got here. I can only imagine they really just don't care.

- Some great signings (nothing to do with him) and a shit load of luck got us to fifth without even playing particularly well, especially game to game.

- We have never looked like a dangerous attacking unit since he got here.

- He did improve our defence but we have always been vulnerable at set pieces and our man marking and backing off has been woeful constantly. Height that was something recognized by him nearly three seasons ago but never addressed. 

- Players have gone backwards under him and his apparently qualified coaching staff.

- Flirting with relegation/weighed up with a shock 5th place means this is make or break for him this year. We were broken a long time ago.

- Cup runs - cup exits nearly all in Embarrassing fashion.

- Derby results and certainly performances that must almost be the worst in our management history?

- Blames everyone but himself and even berates fans.

How down trodden are we that we put up with this as fans?

I don't know how thick someone would have to be to genuinely believe that Pardew is not complicit in the transfer policy. We're talking genuine mental deficiency here.

He's on a percentage of transfer profit thought you knew that.

3 goals in the league since the Stoke game,2 from a player who's not here and 1 from a a player who isn't ours and misses the next 2 games. Future's bright

EDIT: And we looked awful against Stoke before they went radge

I don't know how thick someone would have to be to genuinely believe that Pardew is not complicit in the transfer policy. We're talking genuine mental deficiency here.

He's on a percentage of transfer profit thought you knew that.

Er I do. Some people still seem to linger under the impression that Pardew cries himself to sleep at night when our best players are sold, when what he's actually doing is his ridiculous air-punch round the house.

Why would he be sacked after giving Mike and Joe the opportunity for a fantastic night out?

He literally couldn't be doing the job he's employed to do any better to be fair to him.

Stay up - check

Have enough points in January to be able to sell the best players and not have to buy anyone - check

Make a complete mess of any thought of Europe - check

Wimp out of the cups - check

Make the fans' lives a f***ing misery - check

..will probably get a bonus. 

which is what golfmag said before this pardew era even started

His financial compensation is built around various grey areas that IMO conflict with the good health of the club on the pitch.

Huge conflict of interest that the guy running the playing personnel is complicit in those high performers being sold on at a profit imho.