Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some of the stuff you read on Facebook is incredible like. I tend not to have many clampets on my feed but I see comments on other people's that make me want to weep. Several people have commented on Greg's saying that nobody at the club can take any blame other than the players.

:lol: Is Pardew just an innocent bystander then?  I don't understand it, past managers would have been crucified.  People seemingly can't fit more than one thing in their brain and think because Ashley's not spending money it can't be anything to do with Pardew when we have days like this.

Also we had no gameplan today - it seems Pardew had drummed it into them that it was a war, so there was no attempt to play through them really.

Players' fault entirely though, Pards had no choice but to play the team he did and then obviously all a manager can do is watch.

Some of the stuff you read on Facebook is incredible like. I tend not to have many clampets on my feed but I see comments on other people's that make me want to weep. Several people have commented on Greg's saying that nobody at the club can take any blame other than the players.

My mate who is from Kent, and supports us 'cos his dad's from Hexham, was told off for being a "southerner that doesn't understand" when he joined in with the "you fat cockney bastard" chant today.  He asked him exactly how Ashley could affect today's performance.

Clearly no answer could be given.

Also we had no gameplan today - it seems Pardew had drummed it into them that it was a war, so there was no attempt to play through them really.

Players' fault entirely though, Pards had no choice but to play the team he did and then obviously all a manager can do is watch.

It's clear from today and the comments he's been making that the only way he thinks there is of playing without Cabaye is to launch the ball into orbit and I suspect that's what we're going to do from now on.

Not sure if he's noticed that there's 19 teams in the league that also don't have Yohan Cabaye.

It's clear from today and the comments he's been making that the only way he thinks there is of playing without Cabaye is to launch the ball into orbit and I suspect that's what we're going to do from now on.

Not sure if he's noticed that there's 19 teams in the league that also don't have Yohan Cabaye.

He won't because he hasn't got an ounce of conviction in his body. He'll try long ball for a few games, then when we lose he'll try passing, then when we lose again, back to the long ball etc. I'd actually have more respect for him if he just stuck to his guns, which is obviously hoofing it.

He won't because he hasn't got an ounce of conviction in his body. He'll try long ball for a few games, then when we lose he'll try passing, then when we lose again, back to the long ball etc. I'd actually have more respect for him if he just stuck to his guns, which is obviously hoofing it.

Yeah he does swap it around every few games like and then in games he swaps it around...Players :promotion:

The worst thing about this is that there will be no reaction at all from the club. The website will just churn s**** out like "bouncing back" and "looking ahead" and Pardew will get a pass from the media too constantly reminding us how lucky we are to be 8th in the league. There won't be a whisper of this c*** getting the sack.

Aye and even some stupid b******s on here will continue to find excuses for the c***.

:thup: there's more chance of me being the next manager than him being sacked. What was the record last year, no wins in 12 games or something?

Yeah he does swap it around every few games like and then in games he swaps it around...Players :promotion:

it's why his failure is so easy to predict over the long term. A manager with no idea of how to implement a gameplan can only wing it with random wins for so long.

it's why his failure is so easy to predict over the long term. A manager with no idea of how to implement a gameplan can only wing it with random wins for so long.

It's why they were so relaxed...Under Poyet they do the same every game with minor tweaks. It's like the left back hit a cross field pass to Johnson and the commentator said "he didn't even look" as if it was a bad thing...He didn't have to. That's what happens when you ingrain a system, everything becomes second nature.

It's why they were so relaxed...Under Poyet they do the same every game with minor tweaks.

Yep, he is a very good organiser, even with poor teams like Brighton you could see that. Whether he's more that that we don't know yet, but at least he's got the basics right.

Yeah Willo is some kind of Libero on crack...

He tried to hoof it once in the 2nd half and the ball went no further forward than it already was, it went out for a throw in line with the edge of our box.  :lol:

He won't do it but as our season is effectively over (apart from our 8th place "champion" position) it would be nice to give some of the younger players such as Armstrong and Haidara some experience. If we aren't going to buy we could at least see how good the kids are.