Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I must have missed where we pushing towards the end against Sunderland, all I saw was an unprofessional bunch of unmotivated pricks - the majority of which had thrown the fucking towel in, just like last season under this dickheads stewardship.

Guest neesy111

If he wasn't bothered about losing 3-0/4-0 why did he not change it more at half time?  He hardly ever does double subs and god forbid a treble sub.

Can't stand him. There is nothing likeable about him and if we didn't have such a terrible board he'd have been gone after the Sunderland game last season.

You can point to several stretches where other managers would have been out on their ass.

He's here forever so the best course of action is to just not expend any energy hating him.

You don't bother hating the snowstorm that cancels your flight or the hurricane that breaks your windows. No point hating Alan Pardew.

Guest Dontooner

http://i.imgur.com/9s1VQCG.png

I wish he had a similarly cavalier attitude when we're f***ing winning.

Cushioning the lost already??

Surely we still have many fans that will fall for his lies

Pardew is like a lying husband with an affair outside but the wife will still stick up for him "He is home late because he is working hard"

For the first time in my life I can't help thinking that it may work out better for us in the long term if we lose the next 10 games

Oh god this spring could be depressing.

Deflated players on contracts that are running out/loan deals, apathetic fans at war with the club, shit manager who lies all the time.

The club just seems wrapped in anxiety and pessimism, for those who even care anymore. Something drastic needs to happen as soon as possible.

Guest reefatoon

If by some divine intervention we manage to win on Saturday, I wonder if the cunt will dedicate it to Joe, like that piss take dedication to Ashley.

http://i.imgur.com/9s1VQCG.png

I wish he had a similarly cavalier attitude when we're f***ing winning.

Getting the excuses in early. Smart move Alan :thup:

Aye...but at least Jose in the post match presser will say nice things about him and his team unlike with Fat Sam.  Can just imagine him getting giddy like a little school girl "Jose said we don't play like 19th century team". 

Just waiting for the day when he's chasing a game and he will go and throw Elliott on instead of HBA!  Fucking plank!