Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

He's bob on tbh - It's got nothing to do with Joe Kinnear.

But if Pardew says that, it puts it into peoples minds. And it works with the hatred toward JFK.

I think we could lose every match between now and May and there still wouldn't be enough vitriol towards him to force him out.

The lack of pressure on him convinces me that doing well in the league (above 8th) isn't his job. His job is to stay up and maybe out of Europe, imo.

Guest Dontooner

If i were locked in a room with Pardew in possession of a knife........not sure if i could stop myself of getting rid of him.

This cunt deserves whatever that comes his way

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-injuries-blame-poor-6687574

Yes of course they are Alan, those injuries made you play hoofball against Sunderland now didn't they. f***ing idiot.

Ah, so we're not scoring because we're missing a CB, a DM, an out of form striker who doesn't play anyway and a goalscorer who doesn't even belong to us anyways :lol:

Anderson boils my piss. " Yeah but we're eighth in the league for gods sake, and after the drubbing off Man City in the opening game I bet most people would have bit my hand off for eighth place. "

Yeah John but what you fail to realise is that the way this club is going we will not see eighth place again for a very very fucking long time. The way he defends Pardew is sickening. The clueless callers they let on don't help mind.

Anderson boils my piss. " Yeah but we're eighth in the league for gods sake, and after the drubbing off Man City in the opening game I bet most people would have bit my hand off for eighth place. "

Yeah John but what you fail to realise is that the way this club is going we will not see eighth place again for a very very fucking long time. The way he defends Pardew is sickening. The clueless callers they let on don't help mind.

Thing is, if he criticises he's unemployed. His need for employment obviously outweighs his self respect.

Thing is, if he criticises he's unemployed. His need for employment obviously outweighs his self respect.

Very true. Same goes for Peter Beardsley, who weirdly seems to have received some criticism on here of late.

Why are Radio Newcastle such apologists for this c**t?? I loved John Anderson as a player but as a pundit he is abysmal.

I get the feeling they don't want to put their commentary contract with the club, in danger. They will allow fans to speak out, but Ando will only go 'so far' when it comes to what he's allowed to say.

I think he's just thick personally.

The really sad thing is, that Pardew will be here for as long as Ashley is. As far as he is concerned this season is going exactly how he wants it to.

Why are Radio Newcastle such apologists for this c**t?? I loved John Anderson as a player but as a pundit he is abysmal.

I get the feeling they don't want to put their commentary contract with the club, in danger. They will allow fans to speak out, but Ando will only go 'so far' when it comes to what he's allowed to say.

Far from it. I've met Ando a good few times and he's a good bloke who knows his stuff. He'll be briefed on how far he can go with regards to how far he can go.

Guest bimpy474

Far from it. I've met Ando a good few times and he's a good bloke who knows his stuff. He'll be briefed on how far he can go with regards to how far he can go.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/3016856/dog-chasing-tail-o.gif

That excuses him from picking on easy targets in the team and condescending listeners who ring up with valid criticism.

Guest neesy111

I'm just thankful we've got enough points on the table, as I can't see us winning much more rest of the season.  Will finish around the 50 point mark imo.

I'm just thankful we've got enough points on the table, as I can't see us winning much more rest of the season.  Will finish around the 50 point mark imo.

That's charitable  :D

If we pick up 9 more points I'll be shocked.

That's far worse than him being stupid. What's the point in him being there if he's not offering genuine opinion but simply propping up Alan Pardew to the supporter that's easily led?

I'd love to know how far he's been told he can go. I've never heard him criticise Pardew or Ashley in any way, shape or form.