Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fucking useless cunt couldn't organise a shag in a whore house. No tactics, shite formations, laughable player choices, predictable, slow, front foot my fuckin arse. I hope the useless bastard chokes in his shit excuses. Totally embarrassing.

Dunno how anyone can defend him. His quotes since the window closed have been pathetic. Sure I'll blame the players for poor performances but I can understand why they all look like they don't give a shit as it's all come from the manager.

Awful. Truly awful.

If we had even a shred of ambition, we'd replace him immediately. Not replacing him shows the whole regime up to be the rotten, fetid, ambitionless shitheap that they are.

Anyone who gives Ashley a single penny via any medium (including Sky) should be shot with shit.

I'm sure he didn't want Cabaye to go, and I'm sure he wanted Cabaye replaced. The remaining players are playing with no heart as they all know the ambition of the club is nil.

The rest of this is his responsibility.

L 0-1

L 0-1

L 1-2

L 0-2

W 3-1

L 0-3

L 0-3

L 0-3

L 0-4            GS: 4  GC: 17

He survived this last season, btw, even though we were in a relegation battle unlike now - where we're safe. Wey, not only did he survive it, he was given about £85m to spend in January cos he'd earnt it:

L 0-1

L 1-2

D 1-1

L 0-2

L 1-2

W 3-0

L 0-2

L 1-2

L 1-3

W 1-0

L 3-4

L 3-7

L 1-2

L 0-2

D 0-0

L 1-2          GS: 17    GC: 32        (i.a.c)

Sacked? :yao: Yeah, right.

Awful. Truly awful.

If we had even a shred of ambition, we'd replace him immediately. Not replacing him shows the whole regime up to be the rotten, fetid, ambitionless shitheap that they are.

Anyone who gives Ashley a single penny via any medium (including Sky) should be shot with s***.

This, this and this.

Rotten club represented by a useless fucking fake.

I'm sure he didn't want Cabaye to go, and I'm sure he wanted Cabaye replaced. The remaining players are playing with no heart as they all know the ambition of the club is nil.

The rest of this is his responsibility.

People will swallow the whole Cabaye thing as well.

Selling 1 player shouldn't equal capitulation regardless of how good that player is.

Guest bimpy474

L 0-1

L 0-1

L 1-2

L 0-2

W 3-1

L 0-3

L 0-3

L 0-3

He survived this last season, btw, even though we were in a relegation battle unlike now - where we're safe:

L 0-1

L 1-2

D 1-1

L 0-2

L 1-2

W 3-0

L 0-2

L 1-2

L 1-3

W 1-0

L 3-4

L 3-7

L 1-2

L 0-2

D 0-0

Were not safe, we are the worst team in the league and i cant see where a goal is coming from let alone a win.

Whoever suggested an actual sack being thrown into the Tyne, I would advise that we consider the old Roman way.  Add the cock, the dog, the monkey and the snake in with him and sew it up.

Seems a waste of a good cock.

Pardon the cock and replace it with BrettNUFC?  Give them a bit of quality time together while they sink to the bottom of Tyne and get torn to pieces by a panicking dog.

L 0-1

L 0-1

L 1-2

L 0-2

W 3-1

L 0-3

L 0-3

L 0-3

He survived this last season, btw, even though we were in a relegation battle unlike now - where we're safe. Wey, not only did he survive it, he was given about £85m to spend in January cos he'd earnt it:

L 0-1

L 1-2

D 1-1

L 0-2

L 1-2

W 3-0

L 0-2

L 1-2

L 1-3

W 1-0

L 3-4

L 3-7

L 1-2

L 0-2

D 0-0

Bulletproof man.  He'll be bolshier than ever in his interviews after this.

f***ing useless c*** couldn't organise a shag in a whore house. No tactics, s**** formations, laughable player choices, predictable, slow, front foot my fuckin arse. I hope the useless b****** chokes in his s*** excuses. Totally embarrassing.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30952302.jpg