Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The problem is that this c*** will never walk away; he probably can't believe his f***ing luck being at a club this size with the contract he's got, he'd have barely scraped a job in the Premier League if it wasn't for us.

I don't think he has faith in his own ability. I honestly think if he walked he would find another PL job, albeit with some relegation fodder, the press refuse to turn on him and think he has done well here overall, outside of Newcastle his stock is doing ok. So why doesn't he walk? He must feel embarrassed having to lie and be Ashley's mug, most managers wouldn't put up with it. I think him knowing that he won't succeed elsewhere is what keeps him here.

The build up to that goal was two deflections plus one shocking bit of defending from a centreback who had fallen apart by the end.

Yet again, "science" aligns to give the luckiest manager alive yet more breathing space.