Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh we'd never actively try and lose, but we'd certainly "try out some fringe players" and/or "bleed our youth players", you know, to see if they can MAKE IT. Something courageous sounding like that.

:lol:

There's a pretty big difference between 'blooding' our young players and 'bleeding' our young players.  One is what Wenger does and the other is what Donachie does. :lol:

I didn't realise it was Pardew's job to entertain the crowd by playing some pantomime villain that goes around assaulting players like, but fair do's, it's the biggest bit of entertainment he's dished out all season.

Did you actually read the whole article?

Yes, what have I missed like?

He plays the headbutt down as Pardew going in soft for show or some such bollocks because he didn't full on bull-rush the cunt Zinedine Zidane style. I'm not trying to call Pardew the devil for what he did, it was minimal contact when you look at the incident out of context, still fucking ridiculous and something you would rightfully be sparked out for anywhere else in the world but a football pitch, but I've honestly seen very few places try to paint it as anything else, the shithouse papers aside?

Jeff Stelling's AMAZING REACTION was the kind of reaction I imagine any sane bloke had (or atleast thought) whilst watching the game live, but it's painted, out of context, as hyperbole because it fits the argument, "everyone is going over the top!" He'd just watched a manager walk up to a player and "lean his head into him" or whatever you want to call it, it's almost completely unheard of because 99% of managers aren't so fucking dense.

Hans :thup:

Before Saturday we'd never considered what we'd think if a manager had nutted a player while they were trying to take a throw-in, we hadn't had to consider it because not one of them had been that big of a daft cunt.  I'd hazard a guess that we'd have thought it would have been fucking mental and deserving of any flak/punishment that manager got, but now it's happened, well he didn't nut him that hard and people are overreacting.

It was one of the most embarrassingly idiotic things I've ever seen a manager do, but anything more than a 4/5 match ban would be an outstanding overreaction. As the media are balls deep in this one, I'm sure the FA will provide the desired overreaction.

For this type of incident, aye, 5 game touchline ban would probably be about right. It was pretty much nowt, but deserves it for his monumental stupidity.

Regular occurrence, eh? Managers often headbutt opposition players so there's loads of examples to compare it with. :thup:

If that's the general par then I'd add another 2 or 3 for the fact he's done similar before and not taken his punishments as a sign to calm down.

Reckon he might be conveniently banned until the end of the season instead.

For this type of incident, aye, 5 game touchline ban would probably be about right. It was pretty much nowt, but deserves it for his monumental stupidity.

Regular occurrence, eh? Managers often headbutt opposition players so there's loads of examples to compare it with. :thup:

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Just my opinion based on seeing many EPL HANDBAGS. IMO. Soz.