Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew feels Taylor – who had been fielded as the left centre-half – is more comfortable on the right, the position occupied by Williamson since late September.

“I took Mapou over Steven because I think Steven is a little bit uncomfortable on the left,” he said. “He prefers Willo’s channel.

“So I made the decision after the Spurs game that – Mapou and Colo on the left side, and Willo and Tayls will contest the right side.

Hallelujah! :lol:

:kasper: does this mean we won't see our 2 best CBs at the same time?

what an idiot.

Yanga and colo should be our CBs. That would probably be my favourite CB partnership ever for NUFC.

That partnership does not work, and is destined to be broken up at the end of the season.

:thup:

Season is over anyways so I'd bench Colo for MBiwa so he gets a run of games alongside Williamson. I really hope we're looking to bring in a new defender in the summer.

Pardew feels Taylor – who had been fielded as the left centre-half – is more comfortable on the right, the position occupied by Williamson since late September.

“I took Mapou over Steven because I think Steven is a little bit uncomfortable on the left,” he said. “He prefers Willo’s channel.

“So I made the decision after the Spurs game that – Mapou and Colo on the left side, and Willo and Tayls will contest the right side.

Nearly unlocked the thread to post the exact same thing earlier :laugh:

He's catching on, you know?

I'm pretty sure no contact is allowed till half an hour after final whistle or something like that. Remember some manager sneaking communication to touchline from his hotel room though, might of been Jose actually  :lol:

Knew it would be that sneaky bastard  :laugh:

If he gets a stadium ban, I assume he will pick the team before hand, but can Carver change the team if he wants to, without Pardew knowing?

Carver and Stone going rogue, starting Remie Streete and Mike Williamson on the wings with Dan Gosling centre back hoofing it to Vurnon Anita upfront. Laying people out on the touchline.

Guest chopey

I've just watched the Soccer Saturday coverage with Jeff Stelling and he says the FA would throw the book at Pardew

what an idiot.

Yanga and colo should be our CBs. That would probably be my favourite CB partnership ever for NUFC.

That partnership does not work, and is destined to be broken up at the end of the season.

Season is over anyways so I'd bench Colo for MBiwa so he gets a run of games alongside Williamson. I really hope we're looking to bring in a new defender in the summer.

Is it? we are 5 points off Everton and 2 points off Man Yoo we could still snag a European spot provided a CL team wins the FA Cup.

Seems unlikely i know, but i wouldn't say its "over".

None the less i agree with the notion of blooding Mapou alongside Williamson and hopefully the idiots do the right thing and sign a dominating centre back.

what an idiot.

Is it? we are 5 points off Everton and 2 points off Man Yoo we could still snag a European spot provided a CL team wins the FA Cup.

None the less i agree with the notion of blooding Mapou alongside Williamson and hopefully the idiots do the right thing and sign a dominating centre back.

Isn't Pardew scared of EL?

what an idiot.

There is absolutely no way we will be allowed to qualify for the Europa League, and even if we did somehow fluke it, we'd put out a team that would get raped 7-0 in qualifiers by an Andorran semi professional team full of plumbers and carpet installers.

So yes, the season is over. As soon as it became obvious we couldn't get relegated, the season was over. And the same will happen next season, and the same will happen each and every season after that, until the fat fuck dies that is.

Oh we'd never actively try and lose, but we'd certainly "try out some fringe players" and/or "bleed our youth players", you know, to see if they can MAKE IT. Something courageous sounding like that.

Guest reefatoon

All it needed was one spectator to have made a complaint and they could have been.

What's their number 999? I'm on it.

:lol:

Have you been supporting us 3 weeks, bro?

I've been waiting for you, Ron! Didn't disappoint  :spit:

:lol: My first thought after seeing that post was "wonder what Ronaldo will think of that".

what an idiot.

Isn't Pardew scared of EL?

Yes but he's going to be banned to the end of the season so f*ck it :lol: