Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest fraser

If you nutted someone as hard as Pardew did and went to prison you would have had the shittest solicitor or barrister in the world.  Also when I was at school we all picked footballers as role models not managers, have things changed ?

Barrett is claiming that he was heavily fined and banned for throwing punches which didn't connect so how can you claim that actually connecting with a head wouldn't bring a greater penalty?  One of our fans was rightly jailed for punching a horse without injuring it, I'm not even sure if the punch connected.  Taking that further and expecting somebody who nutted another person might go to prison isn't that far fetched.

His punches didn't connect.

The horse-punching pantomime was a public order offence with a soupcon of animal cruelty.

The Pardew head-flop was a technical common assault unless Meyler had a panic attack over it when it might technically be ABH. If Pardew was put in fear of his safety by Meyler's initial push he may, of course, plead self-defence.

Basically though he's a silly old cunt who overreacted.

When do we find out what his punishment is?

He's got until 6pm tomorrow to respond to the charge. I can't see him contesting it, so it'll probably be Friday when he gets the ban.

Ancillary orders get granted without a moments thought or hesitation.

That being said it seems fair enough that somebody who works in football ought to fall into an exception when it comes to football banning orders.

Why should somebody who works in football fall into an exception?  If I nutted somebody and went to prison I'd lose my job, why should it be different for somebody in football?  Somebody who is more likely to be looked upon as a role model than I am.

Ok, if you 'nutted' someone like Pardew did you wouldn't go to Prison. Fact.

Depends on the curcumstances tbh, you could easily get sent down for Violent Disorder for something as little as what Pardew did.

It's not like assault is outright accepted in football either, for example Duncan Feguson.

wasn't barrett's main point of contention that the magistrate told him anyone would be banned for an act of violence from the hull stadium because the city of hull wouldn't tolerate it?  i'd say he's got a point, pardew could have been treated the same way and banned from hull's stadium and it wouldn't have cost him his job directly

No we sack him for being a liar, a stinking piece of bullshit. For being a manager who's team has NEVER come from behind to win when losing at half time, over 3 years and counting. We sack him for giving us some of the worst run of results ever, for being utterly bereft of passion and leadership in Derbies.

For constantly telling us we're no bigger than Wigan and Swansea and who can't compete financially with Southampton. For setting us up in games against lower league teams in cups so we can just survive and try to get to 70 mins. For giving us some of the worst football i've ever seen, yet tells us it's front foot exciting stuff. The Constant s*** he spews out, and now we have the ridiculous touchline embarrassments.

The s*** far outweighs the good, and that is why he should be sacked. he's a c*** of a man, a man without shame, without pride who deserves nothing from us other than our contempt.

This all day.  I am disgusted by him and almost equally disgusted by apologists saying the media has stirred up the current outrage.  If you're not just generally outraged by Pardew anyway, irrespective of his childish petulance, Ashley has you under his thumb.

He is not fit to manage NUFC and never will be. 

Guest bimpy474

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/exclusive-willie-donachie-breaks-his-silence-on-newcastle-departure-1-6479990

WILLIE Donachie says he had no choice but to “take responsibility for his actions” – and resign from his post at Newcastle United.

“What I try to teach the players is to be responsible for your actions – don’t try to blame anyone else,” Donachie told the Gazette.

“And so I’m going to go somewhere else to try to be a great coach.

Compare the two, one tries to say he was pushing Meyler away as Meyler got in his face, which was a barefaced lie. And Donachie's actions after what he did.

By Lee Ryder

Lee Ryder: Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew will get a ban, but there IS precedent

6 Mar 2014 10:45

Alan Pardew will be banned by the Football Association next week when a Wembley commission investigate his flare up with David Meyler next week.

Repetitive language there from a professional journalist. I guess he skipped his English class at school.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/exclusive-willie-donachie-breaks-his-silence-on-newcastle-departure-1-6479990

WILLIE Donachie says he had no choice but to “take responsibility for his actions” – and resign from his post at Newcastle United.

“What I try to teach the players is to be responsible for your actions – don’t try to blame anyone else,” Donachie told the Gazette.

Compare the two, one tries to say he was pushing Meyler away as Meyler got in his face, which was a barefaced lie. And Donachie's actions after what he did.

It's no surprise Pardew is a massive cunt. The fact he slept with his captain's wife says it all. It's a man with no integrity, no shame, no nothing. He's soulless and above all that for us fans, he's a terrible manager. I mean being a nice, humble person comes a long way and I'd respect him more if he took responsibility for his action once in his career here. He's no man, he's the definition of coward, and the sooner he's gone the better.

It's no surprise Pardew is a massive c***. The fact he slept with his captain's wife says it all. It's a man with no integrity, no shame, no nothing. He's soulless and above all that for us fans, he's a terrible manager. I mean being a nice, humble person comes a long way and I'd respect him more if he took responsibility for his action once in his career here. He's no man, he's the definition of coward, and the sooner he's gone the better.

I didn't rate Hughton as highly as some people did but I had masses of respect for the bloke because of the way that he handled himself and was sorry to see him go in the end.

It's no surprise Pardew is a massive c***. The fact he slept with his captain's wife says it all. It's a man with no integrity, no shame, no nothing. He's soulless and above all that for us fans, he's a terrible manager. I mean being a nice, humble person comes a long way and I'd respect him more if he took responsibility for his action once in his career here. He's no man, he's the definition of coward, and the sooner he's gone the better.

What's the story behind this?

Anyone know if there is truth in the story that the Donachie and Streete confrontation started because Streete pushed away Pedro's attempt to shake his hand after he was subbed?

strong rumours of it at Southampton I believe but never anything close to confirmed but would explain his sacking as it could hardly be claimed he was doing a poor job and had just won 4-0 iirc.

Apparently he got sacked from Southampton because he was sleeping/slept with Jose Fontes wife/girlfriend.