Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@skysports_bryan

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew understood to be inside Wembley now. Independent Commission deciding punishment today. #nufc

Posted half an hour ago.

Surprised he didn't ask for it to be held elsewhere given his allergy towards the place.

I'm pleased to see that the majority on here dislike this cowardly fraudster just as much as I do. I'd take multiple relegations and financial meltdown to get him and Ashley out of our club. Then somebody could rebuild something worth supporting again.

Fulham 5 - 1 Newcastle

"Unfortunately we lost a vital day of preparation because I had to go to to that stupid hearing so it was always going to be difficult against a top side."

The lads was unable to do good cuz I couldn't give them the shake up at half time theys needed.

Someone is saying you huff glue.

They're also saying you're so bad at huffing glue, that you huff a glue that would be ineffective at getting you high.

And it's also a play upon the popular Stifler quote "I am a heavy user of shoes".

I do not know who put it on your profile, but it is most likely the work of an administrator. Most likely Rich, as he is the most devilish administrator we have.

Bryan Swanson ‏@skysports_bryan  4m

Alan Pardew's hearing is now over. LMA chief executive Richard Bevan has left Wembley. We await Commission's punishment. #nufc #TheFA