Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone actually care what he gets? I couldnt give 2 shits if hes in the dug out or not.

Its the only interesting thing thats happening at the club between now and august.

Does anyone actually care what he gets? I couldnt give 2 s***s if hes in the dug out or not.

Pard lover, f*** off

Its his charm, tactical nous, honesty and perfect use of the english language that endear me to him so much.

You would have to search far and wide, for another set of fans who actually WANT the club's manager to be banned for a long period of time :lol:

:lol: It's bizarre.

You have to hate Pardew to quite a degree to imagine that Carver and Stone would do a better job.

You would have to search far and wide, for another set of fans who actually WANT the club's manager to be banned for a long period of time :lol:

You have to hate Pardew to quite a degree to imagine that Carver and Stone would do a better job.

Well, I do. But likewise, you can't prove that they won't either.

Or to love and adore him not to realise a one eyed rabid Babboon with syphillis could do as equal or good a job  ;)

Guest reefatoon

Or to love and adore him not to realise a one eyed rabid Babboon with syphillis could do as equal or good a job  ;)

That's what the cunt looks like most of the time on the touchline.

Pardew is a rabid baboon with syphilis, but he has two eyes.

Guest reefatoon

Brett and Ian anxiously await the verdict.

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/wp-content/gallery/haunted-house/hh15.jpg

Well, I do. But likewise, you can't prove that they won't either.

No I can't, you're right there.

Does anyone actually care what he gets? I couldnt give 2 s***s if hes in the dug out or not.

I would personally love to watch this toad get tripped to bits by crocs.

Same here! Hate him!

I would personally love to watch this toad get tripped to bits by crocs.

Same here! Hate him!

Whilst in the water with the crocs, carver shouts "keep it tight Alan, nee sudden movements, then make a break in the last few seconds"

I don't get some posters wanting a 5 game ban. You either hope for no games or forever, there should be no halfway measures.

What's to struggle with?

I recognise he needs to be punished for his stupidity, but think anything over 8 games is complete overkill. 5 sounds about right with a fine, especially if it's a full stadium ban.

Newcastle United can confirm that manager Alan Pardew will serve a seven-match suspension with immediate effect after admitting an FA misconduct charge following an incident with a Hull City player in the 72nd minute of the Barclays Premier League fixture on Saturday, 1st March.

An Independent Regulatory Commission today (Tuesday, 11th March) ruled the first three-matches imposed are a stadium ban with the remaining four a touchline ban.

Pardew was also fined £60,000 and warned as to his future conduct.

The Club and Pardew have accepted the decision and now wish to draw a line under the matter.

Pardew commented: "As I have made clear, I deeply regret the incident and again wholeheartedly apologise to all parties for my conduct, which I understand was not acceptable.

"I will accept the punishment handed down by the FA today. My focus now turns to preparing the team for this weekend's game against Fulham and finishing the season as strongly as possible."