Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The90thMin ‏@90thMin  1 min

World Exclusive: Alan Pardew was informed straight after the #MUFC game he has a meeting with the Newcastle board this evening

If you are wumming I will hang you by the balls off a helicopter.

Ok, good, the heli would have been expensive.

World Exclusive: Alan Pardew was informed straight after the #MUFC game he has a meeting with the Newcastle board this evening

Like it's gonna be anything other than a dinnerparty-meeting.

:lol: The only response.

Ok, good, the heli would have been expensive.

Wumming? I just posted something I found on Twitter.

EDIT: And yes, it's probably bollocks.

dont worry alan, your job is safe

:thup: Not something to joke about

the twitter shite thread is a few pages down.

In the 8 league games at home since the Stoke 5-1 we've scored 2 goals. 19 for the season overall, so we need 3 in the last 2 games to avoid our lowest PL tally ever.

Not about entertainment though, is it?

In the 8 league games at home since the Stoke 5-1 we've scored 2 goals. 19 for the season overall, so we need 3 in the last 2 games to avoid our lowest PL tally ever.

46 points Rich. Look at the table and count them.

To discuss future transfer targets.

:lol: Avatar really worked out there.

Just did. I am now ashamed of myself for being so hard to please.

Guest neesy111

We will go down next season if we don't sign at least 3 players in the summer imo with this clown in charge.

We will go down next season if we don't sign at least 3 players in the summer imo with this clown in charge.

If one of those players isn't capable of scoring 12+ goals we will go down regardless.

Right. That's it. Enough is enough. This game has convinced me that Al Pards isn't the right man for this job.

It took this f***ing long? Or are you joking...serious question....

Has to be a joke. :lol: