Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wouldn't be surprised if Pardew classes his main lesson from this season as that you shouldn't win so many games before Christmas, spread them out over the whole season for a perfect top 10 finish without any of that irksome criticism of performances that have recently occurred. The self-preserving, smug, gutless arsehole that he is. As a club we are wasting years on nothingness, it's not just Pardew's fault but he definitely deserves a fair share of the blame.

Depressingly it seems he'll nevet get sacked.

My call on Total Sport tonight - 9mins in;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01vrp9c

Alright BG, fuck me you've gone all showbiz lately :lol:

Just trying to spread the word and motivate others to speak out too. :)

I wish I could, I'd just go to rambling mess though and make a fool of myself. :(

Do it. There's nout too it man - it's like speaking to a mate on the phone, just have to remember not to swear of say owt libelous! :D

Ando's a good bloke - met him a good few times.

Sack him, stick Carver as Caretaker Manager until the summer (so he gets the hidings at Arsenal & Liverpool rather than a new manager), then make a decision.

Agreed, he should be gone before the next game and we should wait until the summer to replace the fraud.  We are told we have money to spend so now would be the ideal time for Ashley to bin him, even if by binning him we bring in one less player to offset the pay-off.

Guest bimpy474

Nail him to the express train of modesty bimps.

:lol:

Love Ian me like.

:anguish:

I really do, he takes a lot of stick. He's just a good lad imo.

I just can't understand how he's approaching this period of the campaign. We've got absolutely nothing to play for and yet there's no looking towards next season, no attempt to try and get the players something more positive, no introduction of youth etc. There's just nowt and it makes no sense whatsoever. Playing Anita on the right today reminded me of Fat Sam sticking Smith out there, clueless and defensive and, in the grand scheme of things, completely pointless. How can you be so devoid of ideas?

I can see the sense when people say don't just plonk some youngsters in there but we seem to have one or two that are playing quite well and would be a better fit than just sticking rectangular pegs in round holes. We're crying out for a decent wide man and I'd like to see Aarons get a shot, he seems to have something.

Guest bimpy474

Nail him to the express train of modesty bimps.

:lol:

Love Ian me like.

:anguish:

I really do, he takes a lot of stick. He's just a good lad imo.

:lol: Fucking hell.

What ? i dont know :lol:

I just can't understand how he's approaching this period of the campaign. We've got absolutely nothing to play for and yet there's no looking towards next season, no attempt to try and get the players something more positive, no introduction of youth etc. There's just nowt and it makes no sense whatsoever. Playing Anita on the right today reminded me of Fat Sam sticking Smith out there, clueless and defensive and, in the grand scheme of things, completely pointless. How can you be so devoid of ideas?

Nailed it. Great post.

My call on Total Sport tonight - 9mins in;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01vrp9c

Alright BG, f*** me you've gone all showbiz lately :lol:

Just trying to spread the word and motivate others to speak out too. :)

I wish I could, I'd just go to rambling mess though and make a fool of myself. :(

Do it. There's nout too it man - it's like speaking to a mate on the phone, just have to remember not to swear of say owt libelous! :D

Ando's a good bloke - met him a good few times.

I got on 5Live and spoke to Tony Livesey the night Carroll was sold. Rambled on about 'betrayal' and ended up regurgitating the nufc.com piece about everyone being liars. Wasn't pretty.  :lol: