Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"If you take a personality out of the dressing room when you have a small team it's going to have an effect."

"I'm looking forward to having some impact in there."

"Put on top my personality - which we all know is a little bit of a winning mentality - and I want to make sure we want to win."

- Alan Pardew, 2014.

:lol:

A little bit of a winning mentality. That'll do for Mike Ashley

That can't be genuine surely. He should be locked up if it is.

"If you take a personality out of the dressing room when you have a small team it's going to have an effect."

"Put on top my personality - which we all know is a little bit of a winning mentality - and I want to make sure we want to win."

- Alan Pardew, 2014.

Please tell me that's a joke quote, he hasn't really said that surely.

:lol: Where have you been? He said that after the Everton game.

I have been ignoring all sh it that comes out his mouth so never saw it. He is a total cunt

I know we have been humiliated a lot this season with too many examples to list although I fear the worst is yet to come. Liverpool will absolutely destroy this "team" on the final day - especially if they need to win for the title. Might need a calculator for that one.

there really needs to be an investigation at the FA. we need to know which idiot gave this c*** his uefa coaching licenses!

would love to read some of his coursework and watch a dvd of his presentation.

With this clown in charge will struggle to get 20 points next season. The thought is horrifying 2 goals at home in 2014 and it's early April......fucking hell

I'd be wanting a refund on my purchase and reporting the fuckers to the trades description

- Alan Pardew, 2014.

That can't be genuine surely. He should be locked up if it is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26785499

Guest neesy111

http://i.imgur.com/SG7TiKu.png

Plus going out of the Cup at home to the team rock bottom of this table. :thup:

9 goals in 3 months and 2 weeks.  7 coming in 2 matches.

Aside from being a negative, clueless, preening ninny, it's noticeable how no player has came out in support of him in recent weeks. He's surpassed Allardyce and Souness in the list of hated NUFC managers, which is some going.

I think the bottom rows say:

"10 games I've arbitrarily picked to show Pardew as working in a no-win situation"

"10 games which will obfuscate common sense that Pardew is not a real football manager"

"10 games I've enjoyed singing we're gonna win 4-3 while 3-0 down"

;)

I assume anyone who thinks Pardew hasn't lost the dressing room thinks our players have a whole other level of terrible they can drop to? If our players are playing for the manager I'd hate to see their efforts if they had given up on him.

:sadnod:

We're almost in reverse gear now.  What makes this slightly funny is NUFC's media people and Pardew coming out with bullshit like"We had some good effort and commitment today" Really?  :lol: :lol:

You can fondle the media with your bullshit but you cant pull the wool over the eyes of the fans in the stadium and the fans whatching it elsewhere.

Reminds me of Steve McClaren "we were magnificent today"  ...you lost 0-4 mate.