Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"The first arf wuz all uphill for us, and after half time, if I'm honest, it was all downhill from there."

"Jack and Jill suffered under those conditions and we was no different"

;D That's superb!

'We wuz bang up for this game until Colo put on a Guns 'N' Roses record. Willo pointed out Slash spent a few years in Stoke when he wuz a kid. I must admit it unnerved us a lot,  we lost a bit of the positivity after that, which was a shame because usually we're on the front foot. Europe.'

"We have played three teams - I know you could argue Southampton weren't above us at the time, but three teams in that top half.

"We have another one on Saturday and I think it's fair at the moment that we have been a little bit distant from them and we need to close that gap."

So he wants to close the gap with Stoke????

"We have played three teams - I know you could argue Southampton weren't above us at the time, but three teams in that top half.

"We have another one on Saturday and I think it's fair at the moment that we have been a little bit distant from them and we need to close that gap."

:lol:

:aww:

http://pics.funsniper.com/1276-www.funsniper.com-stop-talking-shit.jpg

Two gaffes for the price of one :lol: