Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Shola brings more to the team than De Jong....................................................there I've said it

Guest bimpy474

Shola brings more to the team than De Jong....................................................there I've said it

Unsay it you mental head.

Guest chopey

Never

Guest bimpy474

Just want to say some of the abuse Pard's is getting is way over the top. Bordering on psychotic.

You're fucking dead, watch your letterbox closely.

Guest bimpy474

Never

Damn, that's rather conclusive.

Guest chopey

Never

Shola had his wedding at Beamish and I stood next to him he's huge ...............De Jong has never had any of his weddings at Beamish............nuff said

Just want to say some of the abuse Pard's is getting is way over the top. Bordering on psychotic.

It is a little. I don't hate him as such, hate what he's doing to the team etc and the fact he's of full of sh1t. But if I hated everyone that was incompetent or a bullsh1tter then I wouldn't like anyone  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Never

Shola had his wedding at Beamish and I stood next to him he's huge ...............De Jong has never had any of his weddings at Beamish............nuff said

Logical thinking....i like it.

Guest bimpy474

"We've lacked quality since Cabaye left."

We lack quality when he was here (not saying he wasn't obviously

You're f***ing dead, watch your letterbox closely.

My box is always open for you, Bimps.

:scared:

:lol: