Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine Alan Smith trying to explain to a team how to score a goal.

"Then you cross it in, and you big man, you eh, you...ah I'm sure something comes next!"

He could always try calling Pards,

"it's the process you haz to get right Smiffy. But you haz to be middle claarss edjucayted to understand wot the process is and 'ow to implement it".  :pardsgrin:

Something something fret

Imagine Alan Smith trying to explain to a team how to score a goal.

"Then you cross it in, and you big man, you eh, you...ah I'm sure something comes next!"

He could always try calling Pards,

"it's the process you haz to get right Smiffy. But you haz to be middle claarss edjucayted to understand wot the process is and 'ow to implement it".  :pardsgrin:

......... utilising his many football analysis programs, Alain Pardoit emails Smith a bunch of mumbo-jumbo spreadsheets.

Insert 'Scanners' GIF of Smithy's head exploding.

Sadly, I think the chances Ashley gets rid of Pardew are slim to none. He didn't pull the trigger after last season's disastrous campaign, and he didn't when he had the perfect excuse after the Meyler incident (probably wouldn't have had to pay compensation then either). Protests and criticism from the press will only strenghten the fat cunt's resolve too, knowing Ashley. I fully expect Pardew to be here next season, especially as from Ashley's perspective he is doing a nigh on perfect job.

If any players in Europe have been paying any attention, they'll have seen the destruction of certain international careers recently. Players like Krul, Anita, MYM, Santon, Ben Arfa were either close to, or in the international set-up, at some point in or just before their Newcastle career. Now they're all completely out in the cold right before a World Cup.

That's going to make finding good talent in places like France much more difficult. Moving to the Premier League's meant to solidify your international career, not ruin it.

Really good point, Wullie.

If any players in Europe have been paying any attention, they'll have seen the destruction of certain international careers recently. Players like Krul, Anita, MYM, Santon, Ben Arfa were either close to, or in the international set-up, at some point in or just before their Newcastle career. Now they're all completely out in the cold right before a World Cup.

That's going to make finding good talent in places like France much more difficult. Moving to the Premier League's meant to solidify your international career, not ruin it.

Really good point, Wullie.

Also, if we were intent on signing someone like Cabella and he happened to pick up the phone to talk to one of our resident frenchies, what do you think the response would be? Can't imagine anything positive being said apart from the wage hike.

While I agree with Wullie's point to an extent the club could quite easily point to Cabaye enhancing his reputation while with us and now playing for about the richest club in the world. He put in the effort and had the right attitude most of the time, got his rewards, while the others only have themselves to blame etc.

Not what I think but assuming the money is on the table the fact we're crippling promising careers under Pardew can and will be swept away easy enough if no one else wants them.

Sadly, I think the chances Ashley gets rid of Pardew are slim to none. He didn't pull the trigger after last season's disastrous campaign, and he didn't when he had the perfect excuse after the Meyler incident (probably wouldn't have had to pay compensation then either). Protests and criticism from the press will only strenghten the fat c***'s resolve too, knowing Ashley. I fully expect Pardew to be here next season, especially as from Ashley's perspective he is doing a nigh on perfect job.

Only way I can see him getting the sack is either a genuine concern of relegation or the squad turning against him. And he apparently has his supporters in the dressing room. Wouldn't be surprised to see him brainwash some of those dumber players into his gang and you can only hope his ego self-destructs sufficiently to turn even those idiots against him.

This cunt gone yet ?

Yup, left last night.

Apparently the new guy is fit and ready to rumble

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/220499/article_1b59cbd7caf94c5e_1371545576_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Guest bimpy474

This cunt gone yet ?

Yup, left last night.

Apparently the new guy is fit and ready to rumble

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/220499/article_1b59cbd7caf94c5e_1371545576_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Dear god, hat trick return :lol:

Guest bimpy474

While i understand why people are saying Ashley won't sack him, I think he will if we continue to lose badly, the fans are turning and if we lose to both Welsh clubs at home, with both struggling below us. We'll get hammered in both away games, i can see a glimmer of light, just a glimmer but it's a straw i'm going to clutch on to.

This is the guy who brought back Keegan & made Shearer manager. Yet people think he's immune to fan pressure? I think its overplayed. Hes made rubbish choices with the stadium, but hes always tried to justify it. Same with transfers. He always tries to keep fans onside.

Edit: Apart from Kinnear. Im not sure its possible to explain that.

While i understand why people are saying Ashley won't sack him, I think he will if we continue to lose badly, the fans are turning and if we lose to both Welsh clubs at home, with both struggling below us. We'll get hammered in both away games, i can see a glimmer of light, just a glimmer but it's a straw i'm going to clutch on to.

This is where I'm at. It's a faint, faint hope but there's a chance nonetheless.

Our only chance of getting rid of the cunt is for Stoke and West Ham to overtake us in the table, and even then I don't think he'd be sacked.

I think a player revolt is more likely than a fan revolt. There's too many apathetic SJP fans that just shrug their shoulders and continue their Saturday piss up. If Coloccini did have a go at him, I think that it wont be long until the others follow (except Shola, Elliot & Taylor).

Unfortunately, Remy might play and we might score/win.